Icy Hot Gel Reviews

Ranked #352 out of 534 in Remedies

February 17, 2017

If you can get past the smell it works pretty good for an over the counter. I dont find a real icy feeling but definitely get some good heat. Just wish it lasted a bit longer.

January 09, 2017

I have the advanced cream in my house and that's only because some one else bought it and gave it to me. I like that stuff, don't get me wrong, but I find the affects don't last long, and the tubes go pretty quickly.

October 26, 2016

I recently tried the new Icy Hot Gel, and although it provided a nice cool sensation (because of the menthol), the effects were not long lasting at all and it quickly wore off. I tried it on various body parts for sore muscles, with the same results. There are better products on the market for a similar price point.

June 15, 2015

my father use this whenever he feels back pain, and it really help it relief the pain. he also uses this when he has joint pain. really effective. my family has been using this for as long as i remember.

March 11, 2015

I love this gel! It really helps relieve back and shoulder pain. It's amazing because it kind of has a hot and cold feeling which just feels so good on your back and your other problemed areas. I love this product!

November 16, 2013

My back kills me every night but since I've started using this its 10X better!!

May 03, 2013

I love the Icy Hot Gel that comes with a no mess sponge applicator. I used to use it on my legs when they would cramp up from dancing, and would massage it into my calves. Every once in a while I get a horrible lower back ache that causes me to not be able to move and use Icy Hot to help the pain and help me be more mobile. The smell is very light, rather minty and almost like Vapor Rub. I would recommend it to anyone with muscle pain.