Ideal Protein Diet Reviews

October 20, 2017

Stick with it and DON'T Cheat

I've tried numerous diets over the years, would stick with it get bored and then fall off the wagon again and again. Found out about this program and loved it. The only program that helped me satisfy my sweet cravings! Stick with it, I have not cheated over the past three months and have already lost 34 pounds. It IS achievable but don't cheat truly stick with it!

September 22, 2017

Highly Recommend this program

I have tried numerous programs in the past and never had much success. Ideal protein works and is easy to follow. I lost 40 pounds and have never felt better.

September 22, 2017

First diet I have been on that actually works!

I am a skeptic. I trust no one and think they are all trying to rip me off. I came into this weighing 227 lbs. You name the diet I have tried it with no success. Nutri System, Jenny Craig, Weight Watchers, Atkins, Nutri Centre and I could go on and on. I have been on this diet now for two months - lost 18.2 lbs and I never feel hungry. The nice thing about this diet is that, yes there is limited choice, but you can use whatever packets you want to make up your 3 (I was on 4 for awhile) I prefer the drinks, puddings, and bars. I do not like the other meal like foods. I am not a fan of veggies but I will eat the choices I am given to get the results I want. No Pain - No Gain or in this case loss. The best part is I love meat. 8 oz of Protein is a heck of a lot of meat. I break my steak down to 2 - 4 oz meals a day. That works best for me. I figured 9 months to lose the weight I needed to lose - kind of like have a baby. 7 more months to go. Yes it does cost quite a bit for the food but I am no longer buying several bottles of pop, chips, cakes, pre made meals, restaurants I was spending at least $50 a week on. Figured I have saved money

May 17, 2017

I have tried numerous diets, personal training etc. and spent thousands of dollars with no real results. 4 weeks in on Ideal Protein and am down 16lbs! So happy with the results.

2.7/5

March 22, 2017

no doubt the weight will drop!
    but its the quality of the food that's poor.
    I wouldn't even call it food its powder, its best you stick to real foods and learn the healthy lifestyle instead of a "quick fix". its also expensive, if you're welling to spend that much pay to see a dietitian or nutritionist.

in the end you're still starving and you will go back to junk food.

2.0/5

March 02, 2016

I did this diet for 3 month, I lost 60 lbs. It was amazing! but the nutrition is not that awesome, I gain 30 lbs in 2 years even if I was working on.. and it's harder now to loose these 30 lbs.
    You eat nothing exept greens and proteins, I don't recommend this at all you starve your body this is not the key

February 25, 2016

I was overweight and lost 62 lb. in about 12 months which was fabulous for me. They tell you, and it's true, you will be hungry the first 3-4 days until your body goes into ketosis. Every time you cheat you go back to day 1 and you will be hungry for the first 3-4 AGAIN. I followed everything that I was told and I read everything that was given to me (copy for my PG). I lost about 3-4 lb. a week. The first week I actually lost 9 lb.! You have to follow the 4 steps otherwise you will not learn a new way of live/eating and will gain back you weight or more. Step 1: you eat 1 meal made in your kitchen, 3 from packets - until you reach your goal; Step 2: you eat 2 meals made in your kitchen, 2 from packets - for two weeks; Step 3: you eat 3 meals made in your kitchen, 1 from a packet - for two more weeks; Step 4: The is the maintenance for life. The new way of eating mostly follows the Paleo diet, which is a great way to eat. My husband followed the same diet as me but to gain weight - yes it's possible - and he took in 17 lb. in two years. He loves the new recipes and we were not bored by the products and if we did not like something we bought, we'd look for another way of eating it. For example, we did not like the mashed potatoes, so I made small buns out of the package or just mix it up with a stew to thicken the gravy. There are a lot of "rethought" recipes made with this diet's products. Check out Three fat chicks, or just Google Ideal Protein. My doctor decided to follow me closely when I told him about this diet so I went for a quick check-up every two weeks (at first). I had high blood pressure, which went down to normal after a month, I did not suffer from undernourishment, I had more energy, my skin looked great, my breathing problems disapeared, my eczema too. All in all, my PG was really happy for me and my husband. I read some say that you cannot exercise. You can but you can mildly (without sweating). I had an accident previous going on the diet and had to do some exercises for it and it went well. The reason behind the no exercise is because we are in a low calorie diet and you might faint if you push yourself too much.

January 04, 2016

I did this diet to drop 15 pounds quickly. Yes, It was effective in quick weight loss, however it dos not set you up for a lifestyle, so you do end up gaining the weight back. The packages arent all delicious, so you have to really know which ones you like and make them something other than powder and water. I do like the shaker cup which helps you shake the meals, measure your water intake, and that it comes with a food list of what to and not to eat. I dont like that yoi had zero energy and that you are not able to exercise during this program. Your body goes into sever starvation mode and you can really feel it. However it does work for quick weight loss. I would recommend going on pinterest for recipes, or to buy the recipe book for meals.

December 08, 2015

This is a great program and method. You have to give it a chance for it to be effective. Recommend to those who have difficulty losing weight on their own

November 21, 2015

I was struggling to lose weight on my own and dropped 10lbs in 3 months! In 17days on Ideal Protein I've lost more than that all ready!! The food is great, I mean like with everything you have to find what you like out of the available options - but there's lost to choose from! You're bond to find products you enjoy. There are also some creative things you can do to get more out of the ideal protein products. The diet is easy to follow, after a normal typical adjustment (only a day or two), I was not hungry and I was full and of energy. If you have a lot of weight to lose, need the support of a coach and something that 100% works - this is worth the money!