Imperial Soft Margarine Reviews

Ranked #129 out of 2380 in Grocery

June 07, 2017

I am a true fan of imperial margrine. It doesn't have nasty after taste like other noname margrine does.
    I use it for cooking and most of all my baking!

May 30, 2017

for a delicous tasting margarine you just can't beat imperial.it has a butter taste without being butter,its very affordable which is something all moms look for.its also healthy for our kids.we buy nothing else in our house.

May 26, 2017

j'aime bien imperial c'est une bonne margarine , le gout est bon sur des toast et en plus elle coute pas trop cher alors qualité-prix ca vaut la peine

May 26, 2017

This is a good quality margarine that is usually on sale, so it is also of good value. The taste is buttery and light, and the texture is creamy and not greasy. This is also good to cook with.

May 26, 2017

I really like Imperial soft margarine. I buy both the tub and the blocked margarine. I find it tastes good and works well with baking and cooking. it is comparable in price to other brands, and as a bonus it goes on sale frequently so it become a great price!

May 13, 2017

My preference is becel because I find it has more of an authentic butter taste but I do purchase Imperial quite often because it's always on sale for a great price ! Good for cooking, baking and a spread.

May 13, 2017

It's very good for health/heart wise. But it is not very good at all for baking. I made a uncooked fudge that always works for me and it would not with this margarine at all. The fudge did not set what so ever. It was more of a fudge icing rather than fudge; and it sweat out the butterafter trying to set. Not a good time.

April 25, 2017

I like the taste, I like the texture, its soft and easy to scoop out. I like the price too. very reasonable. I use it for cooking as well as a spread.

April 19, 2017

Nice to have an option to get a small or large tub. This also comes Non Hydrogenated. This margarine has a great texture/thickness and even comes out of the fridge nice and soft & ready to use! Tastes great!

June 13, 2016

My family buys this margarine often ... Especially when it is on sale for $1 we stock up
    Taste is great, quality is great too.
    I don't use it for myself at the moment but my whole family does and they all enjoy it!!

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
    Jam

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
    Hairstylists

violetfish added a new review for
    Avon Bubble Bath