Imperial Soft Margarine Reviews

January 04, 2018

Great marg !!

I love this product ! I have been buying it for years. Very smooth texture. Use in baking and the product always turns out. This product is constantly on sale so is usually a very good deal.

January 04, 2018

Great margarine!

We have bought this brand for years. It really tastes great. We use this in all our cooking even when baking instead of butter. It makes the baking delicious.

June 07, 2017

I am a true fan of imperial margrine. It doesn't have nasty after taste like other noname margrine does.
    I use it for cooking and most of all my baking!

May 30, 2017

for a delicous tasting margarine you just can't beat imperial.it has a butter taste without being butter,its very affordable which is something all moms look for.its also healthy for our kids.we buy nothing else in our house.

May 26, 2017

j'aime bien imperial c'est une bonne margarine , le gout est bon sur des toast et en plus elle coute pas trop cher alors qualité-prix ca vaut la peine

May 26, 2017

This is a good quality margarine that is usually on sale, so it is also of good value. The taste is buttery and light, and the texture is creamy and not greasy. This is also good to cook with.

May 26, 2017

I really like Imperial soft margarine. I buy both the tub and the blocked margarine. I find it tastes good and works well with baking and cooking. it is comparable in price to other brands, and as a bonus it goes on sale frequently so it become a great price!

May 13, 2017

My preference is becel because I find it has more of an authentic butter taste but I do purchase Imperial quite often because it's always on sale for a great price ! Good for cooking, baking and a spread.

May 13, 2017

It's very good for health/heart wise. But it is not very good at all for baking. I made a uncooked fudge that always works for me and it would not with this margarine at all. The fudge did not set what so ever. It was more of a fudge icing rather than fudge; and it sweat out the butterafter trying to set. Not a good time.

April 25, 2017

I like the taste, I like the texture, its soft and easy to scoop out. I like the price too. very reasonable. I use it for cooking as well as a spread.