Impress press on manicure symphony Reviews
#113 in Nail Care

January 10, 2018

Incredible!

These are amazing and stay on so nice. I am totally pleased with the way application too! What a great at home deal that stays on for at least 7 days :)

June 16, 2017

Impressed by Impress

I received a pack of Impress Gel nails free to try from Influenster and I have to admit I was very skeptical. I have always associated press on nails with childhood when my mother wouldn't allow me to paint my nails and gave me the glitter press ons. The pack comes with a variety of sizes to fit each nail and although they may not all be an exact match they fit pretty well. They come pre-glued which makes application easy. They are really durable and have lasted me a few weeks. Definitely cheaper than going to the salon. You do have to cut your natural nails really short but the compliments I have received about my nails have definitely eased any fears about the press ons. I am actually looking at their site and planning on more styles and colours since they are listed for a great price. #gotitfree

2.8/5

March 29, 2017

I love the ease of press on nails. I tried these and I loved the fact that adhesive was already on it, you just peeled the paper and glued them on. The shape was a great fit. I got two manicures out of it. The downside is that if you do alot of dishes or cleaning they won't last but for a night out they are fantastic!

May 26, 2016

I wear impress nails every single day and I've been using them for a few years now. I used to get my nails done at a salon but I didn't like the damage they would cause to my real nail and it would take so long to get them filled. These are quick and convenient and last at least two weeks, this particular symphony selection is a great colour and also comes with two different styles of accent nails.