Infusium 23 Leave-In Treatment Reviews
#81 in Conditioner

Infuses the hair cuticle to help restore healthy texture and strengthen against future damage.

January 18, 2018

My go to hair repair!

I have been using this product since I was a child. My mother used it as well. It's one of the only products that I can use in my hair to manage and soften it without using any other products. I highly recommend it!

August 11, 2017

Great for all hair types!

I have thick hair and i have always needed a leave in conditioner after I shower, Infusium 23 is great because not only can i buy it locally at my drugstore but it also very affordable. I put it on right after I shower before i brush my hair and I find it helps detangle while i brush and also helps my over all health of my hair.

May 10, 2017

I will definitely be buying this product again. I just love the fresh, clean smell, and how it hydrates my hair without weighing it down or making it sticky.

May 04, 2017

My hair is incredibly fine, and prone to split ends and a whole lot of frizz. I tried every frizz relief product out there, and found most weighed my hair down or made it look greasy, which was not a look I wanted. Then I tried Infusium Repair&Renew;leave in spray treatment and it has made a world of difference for my hair. It's light, so it doesn't weigh down my fine hair. It significantly reduces the appearance of my split ends, which is great because I have been known to go longer than I should between haircuts. And since it is a spray, not a serum or oil, it doesn't leave my hair looking greasy after I apply it. I absolutely love this spray and will continue to use it every day!

May 01, 2017

Infusium23 really helps restore the moisture and silkiness that blow-drying and coloring strips out. After using it, it made my hair smooth, and it smelt wonderful. This has been my number one go to for bad hair days and haven't been let down yet! I've recommended this to all my girlfriends and they Iove it too!

April 29, 2017

My hairs is unmanagable on its owns. It's over processed and has naturally curl to it. But it's thin too. I love this product because it doesn't weigh my hair down and gives it that extra boost of moisture to help break and splitting

April 27, 2017

I use Infusium 23 everyday . My hair is naturally curly and products are very slim
    out their to help repair damage ends. It also helps in the control of the frizzy aspect
    that naturally curly hair people have.
    I have been using this product for many, many years and I would never go
    without it.
    Great product.

April 14, 2017

My hair is super curly and can feel dry at time I rely on this to keep my curls lubricated soft and it's the treatment that works right to the ends of my hair , keeping it healthy and shiny growing well. A must have product.

September 14, 2016

My mom and I have been using this leave in conditioner for years. We have very different hair types, yet this product works amazing for both of us. Leaves hair feeling so smooth and strong.

2.7/5

June 30, 2016

I have bought this many times and it was a great product. Now it's less effective on my hair. I don't know if the ingredients have changed or it's my hair that has changed. I found another product for less money and will stick with it.