Innisfree Green Tea Balancing Lotion Reviews

Good - 0

January 14, 2020

Excellent lotion

It works great considering how much cheaper it is compared to the big brands and it has a really pleasant scent that's not too strong either. I'm usually sensitive towards scents so overall, this lotion is quickly becoming one of my favourites

July 18, 2018

My skin Loves it!

This lotion feels really fresh and absorbs super quickly so you don’t feel greasy. The green tea scent is very mild and doesn’t linger long. Innisfree really knocks it out of the park with skincare.

July 08, 2018

Absolutely great.

This is my go-to lotion for hot summer days. It penetrates my freshly cleaned skin instantly and doesn't leave any residue. The smell and texture is absolutely great. Since it's so light, it's also a great option for layering different moisturizing products or to apply before any type of makeup without piling. It doesn't contain any silicones or fatty alcohols, so it's a great lotion for people who are sensitive to these ingredients!

September 26, 2017

Improved softness and shine

I've been using Innisfree Green Tea Balancing Lotion for years. Special formula appropriately moisturizes my dry-skin areas, while also keeping my oily T-zone under control. This fast-absorbing lotion always leaves me clean finish without any greasy feeling. Also awesome for long airplane flights.