IÖGO Greek Yogurt Reviews

Ranked #19 out of 282 in Yogurt

Gelatine free. No preservatives. Made with vitamin A & D fortified skim milk.

Sans gélatine. Sans agents de conservation. Fait avec du lait enrichi en vitamine A & D.

April 13, 2017

I have tried every brand of 0% Greek yogurt and this is by far the best. It remains thick without becoming pasty. It doesn't have a strong tang or contain a lot of sugar. A great way to start the day is with granola and Iogo Greek yogurt!

April 10, 2017

Love their Greek vanilla yogurt w some granola. So thick and creamy. It is a completely satisfying breakfast whether it be on the go or not. I even made frozen yogurt bars w it w fresh blueberries delicious.

April 09, 2017

This is the best yogurt. I'm new to Greek yogurt but have recentlytried out a few brands. .most of which I find to be runny. This brand however remains thick and delicious!

April 07, 2017

I just started to buy this yogurt recently to try it out and, boy, am I glad I did. The flavours are immense, it is smooth and thick enough so you can savour the taste in your mouth before swallowing it.

April 04, 2017

I have to say it is a quality yogurt but I do not like the taste and texture. It's too thick for my liking. A little on the pricey side too. I prefer to stick with my basic yogurt. Not a bad product, but not to my liking.

April 03, 2017

J'adore ce produits, je les achète quotidiennement....Pour ma santé et surtout pour le goût....
    En prime, je les cuisine, et les ajoute à mes recettes..
    Un vrai délice!

April 03, 2017

This is my favourite yogurt! It is so thick & creamy. I love that they don't use gelatin to thicken it. It has a slight tart taste but complements fresh fruit so well. Our family eats it with fruit & cereal every morning as part of our breakfast.

April 01, 2017

Being a vegetarian it is very important to maintain healthy no meat protein sources. Iogo Greek yogurt is amazing in everything from sauces to desserts or just on a spoon ( my favourite added ingredient is a spoon). After being infected with Lyme disease nutrition is incredibly important, even more so than ever. Pictured is gluten free oatmeal topped with Iogo vanilla Greek yogurt drizzled with Manuka honey.

March 29, 2017

I love the Greek yogurt. It is very filling and has many different flavours. I also love that they have recently added ancient grains to them. They are the only yogurt I buy. May favour is the cherry and the chocolate.

February 15, 2017

I'm a little torn. I was so excited to pick this up because it is packaged in a squeezable tetra pak, ensuring you're not wasting any of the product. (0% version)
    I like that I wasn't scraping the sides of a regular yogurt container to get the last portions out, but somehow this is a very sour greek yogurt compared to my usual standby, the Kirkland Costco brand.

R3Bean has posted in the forum topic
    Coke Vs Pepsi

Mica1416 added a new review for
    Bio-Oil

Mfornalik has posted in the forum topic
    Maybelline New York Campaign