IÖGO Greek Yogurt Reviews
#7 in Yogurt

Gelatine free. No preservatives. Made with vitamin A & D fortified skim milk.

You might also like IÖGO CreamyIÖGO 0% and IÖGO Probio

Sans gélatine. Sans agents de conservation. Fait avec du lait enrichi en vitamine A & D.

January 12, 2018

Delicious

This taste really good. I tried this in the vanilla flavour. Greek yogurt is a good source of protein, and I prefer it over regular yogurt. Plus, it has less sugar in it than regular yogurt as well.

January 12, 2018

Great for smoothies

I buy a lot of yogurts for smoothies, and this one is definitely a good one. Very smooth, not too overpowering. Easy to use. Not a fan of their squeeze and pour packaging though, I feel like I'm wasting a lot at the end.

October 24, 2017

Texture onctueuse

Le yogourt grec nature de IÖGO est parfait pour ajouter de la texture et une belle onctuosité au smoothies et sauces. Une excellente source de proteine, idéale pour les déjeuner. Bec verseur très pratique.

October 14, 2017

great

great value, texture, flavor. i like the plain because it is sooo versatile. you can add fruit and honey to it if you want something sweet, or you can use it to make dips and dressings

September 28, 2017

Very versatile

I use the fat free plain very often. For dips, fruit smoothies, and in granola. It is wonderfully thick and smooth. I also eat it with fruit, fresh or thawed frozen. I like to add stevia for added sweetness.

July 03, 2017

I wish there was a iogo greek yogurt in LACTOSE FREE version. Millions of us are lactose intolerant and can't eat the regular one that contains lactose.

June 21, 2017

Yummy

I loved the creamy rich taste of this yogurt. I made me feel like I was cheating on my healthy food choices. It is hard to find yogurts with a good texture or mouth feel and an inviting flavour but Iogo has hit this one out of the ball park.

June 19, 2017

Love the yogurt, not a fan of the pouch

I love greek yogurt and IOGO is a great addition to my greek yogurt loves. I did not like the pouch. I was constantly worried about it getting crusty on the nozzle. Will buy again but in containers.

June 17, 2017

New favourite

Delicious, creamy, rich the absolute best Greek yogurt I have ever had. Love to use it to make desserts, dips or just plain as it is! Has become the new favourite in our house!

June 15, 2017

Delicious!!

I was chosen to try IOGO Greek Yogurt courtesy of ChickAdvisor and IOGO.
    I selected this one in particular because it''s more tangy and thicker than regular yogurt.
    This one was very good! I have tried a lot of brands and this one tastes just as good if not better than some of the brands that were quite expensive. Very creamy and tangy! I will definitely buy again because the cost is right and the taste is perfect.