IOGO Nomad Drinkable Yogurt Reviews

Ranked #192 out of 307 in Yogurt

June 06, 2016

I wasn't too sure about purchasing this product in the beginning because it was so cheap, however this was very delicious. Creamy yogurt in a bottle with an elegant design for a handful of change! Great alternative to other dairy products.

June 06, 2016

Easy to bring for the lunch. I like the lactose free version. Maybe there is too much sugar on it. During my pregnancy, i hate drinking milk, but Iogo Nomad help me to consume calcium and vitamin D !

March 29, 2016

I really enjoyed this drinkable yogurt. The flavor I had was the one with blackberries and it tasted awesome. I loved the texture and it was a great price on sale.

0.5/5

March 28, 2016

All I can say is this was so gross tasting ,it was worse than eating yogurt ,it was thick and very tart tasting ,it made me sick and I will never purchase again

March 28, 2016

Format pratique, conviens aux adolescents qui ont besoin de faire le plein après une activité physique, contrairement aux autre marque qui offrent un format beaucoup plus petit. Les saveurs offertes plaisent à tous, petits comme les grands. Un autre plus est que cette bouteille est refermable.

January 25, 2016

I'm not much of a yogurt fan. But after I tried this product, I may just make this part of my regular food intake. It tastes much richer than the calorie count would have you believe. This is a pleasant way to make sure you're getting enough calcium.

January 04, 2016

This is so good, i tried both strawberry banana and mango.Its so yummy and refreshing. its not heavy like other yougurt drinks, the consistency is pretty watery and very good.

January 04, 2016

I like these. My kids love them too. They are creamy and have a good consistency. Not overly sweet either, which is nice. the raspberry and vanilla flavors are the best.

March 11, 2015

My kids enjoy drinking this yogurt. A nice selection of flavors that taste refreshing. I like the convenience of a bottle format. Quick and easy for on the go.

March 11, 2015

These are very handy just put in your bag when leaving home, so you can enjoy it any where you like. It's very creamy and taste delicious. great for the kids as well.

Shystarr79 has posted in the forum topic
    Anyone Picked?!

Abraham has posted in the forum topic
    Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

bobbensun added a new review for
    IÖGO Proteine

Shystarr79 has started a new forum topic
    Men can review on Chick Advisor?

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
    Co-workers!

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    What is your current badge?

garrypark added a new review for
    popers ice

lamurap has posted in the forum topic
    Any fellow lonely people?

karma0317 has posted in the forum topic
    Want to be instagram friends?