ISAGENIX IsaLean Meal Replacement Shake Reviews
Ranked #199 in Dietary Supplements, Nutrition

June 14, 2017

Isagenix for the win

Awesome products, would recommend it to anyone who is trying to lose weight. It's affordable, you might think it's a lot but when eating junk food and take out everyday it 2x the price for a Isagenix package.
    Love it!!!

May 25, 2017

I have used this shake before, many times in the past. I am a vegetarian and I workout daily, so I need to make sure I have a high protein intake. I like the chocolate flavor. It is not too sweet, nor is it bitter.I love that you can mix with just coconut or almond milk and it tastes great. A creamy consistency. If used as a meal replacement, it does keep you feeling full for quite sometime. The price is fair. It is priced about the same as most higher quality protein powders.

May 21, 2017

I love this product hate the price about 70 dollars I paid. Loved the vanilla and the creamsicle. Cant afford to buy it. I loved the effect I lost 13 pounds in 1 week...

May 21, 2017

I love all of the isagenix products but I find them way too expensive.. they all have great taste and work great but it's way too hard for the common person to afford this product. I would recommend this product but you have to be prepared to pay the price.

February 22, 2017

Love love this shake especially the creamy Dutch chocolate it's soo tasty and makes me feel really full just started it so will check in again in a couple weeks with some weight loss results!!

September 30, 2016

These are life changing. For a meal replacement shake, Isagenix shakes are very filling and taste so good!!! Chocolate is my favourite. I always bought the 30 day weight loss system, and in 3 months lost 54lbs and 99inches. Isagenix is a life changing product!

September 28, 2016

Im in love with this product I've bought many times.I love how it makes u feel full.but it does cost a lot .but you do get your money worth ..........

May 09, 2016

My husband has been on the #ISAGENIX program for about 1 month has has had great success. Over the winter I usually gain about 10-15 lbs because I find I am a lot less active and a little more lazy. I wanted to lose the weight and get in better shape for the summer so I thought I would give the shakes a try. The shakes are a delicious meal replacement , all the great vitamins, minerals , energy carbohydrates , whey and milk protein, all packed in 300 calories per shake. I really enjoyed the taste and had 1 in the morning and at lunch. They made me feel full and helped me lose unwanted fat and weight while still getting all my nutritional needs. I took one to work for lunch and had a delicious , healthy meal for supper. I now feel so much better, more energy and feel great.because I can now fit into my summer clothes. Yay, all that extra weight is gone . I think I will continue the program like my husband so I can maintain a healthy weight and I love that this is something we are doing together. He has lost 35 lbs, nothing else worked for him until he started using #ISAGENIX products.

March 08, 2016

This product will change your life for the better. More energy, weight loss and you will feel amazing. My mood has improved by 100 percent, Ive lost weight, started working out and I never worked out a day in my life before. My family has started to use it as well and we have become closer. I can hook you up and help you get started. You will LOVE it!

3.2/5

February 12, 2016

I did the 30 day cleanse and was happy with the results. The shakes tasted pretty good and made me feel full until the next meal or shake. It definitely gave me lots of energy and made my stomache feel happy. The only downfall I experienced was that I felt like all I could think about was food!! I wasn't necessarily hungry just constantly obsessing over eating.