It Cosmetics Brow Power Universal Eyebrow Pencil

It Cosmetics Brow Power Universal Eyebrow Pencil Reviews

Ranked #123 out of 327 in Eyebrow Care

May 02, 2017

This is my favourite eyebrow product. I have tried ton and non are as great as this pencil. I got it in the colour Taupe, blends well will my natural eyebrow hair. The pencil applies nice and easy to make even and precise lines. The brush helps make eyebrows look natural and smooth the pencil fill in more! Great for anyone looking for an eyebrow pencil!

May 02, 2017

I love this! It is my new, go to Brow pencil. It even surpasses ABH! I was looking for a pencil that allowed me to create fine "hairs" that looked natural and filled in my sparse brows. This did the trick perfectly, and also had a perfect match for colour! Never going back!!

January 09, 2017

Very precise, easy to use, slanted tip and comes in a universal taupe that suits most! Also has a spoolie brush on one end which makes blending easy and natural looking, I would buy this again for sure.

November 27, 2016

One of the better brow pencils I've tried. You can fill in brows without them looking artificial as long as you aren't heavy-handed. Color is pretty universal. Go light handed for blonds and heavier for brunettes. Doesn't travel or smear and washes off easily.

1.8/5

February 10, 2016

I recently purchased this brow pencil with high hopes that it would be a good alternative the anastasia brow wiz; however, I was left disappointed. This pencil did not apply easily to my brows, and required a significant amount of force and effort to get any color payoff because it was rather dry This can be an issue if you are in a rush in the morning and you have little time for fussy products and little room for error. I also prefer not to utilize products that require a significant amount of tugging around the eyes and speed up the process of wrinkling in such a delicate area.

January 28, 2016

I have tried everything on my brows and it all seemed to go on looking to dark or too fake or too thick. I found this wonderful product and it is my go to for my brows! I can sculpt my eyebrows perfectly with this. Depending on how hard you use it , it is my perfect colour. It is so amazing thew first time I used it I ran out to show my husband! It actually saves me time putting my brows in order with this! I tell everyone about how great it is! Yes I would totally recommend this!

January 08, 2016

Never used brow pencil before and thought it might be a waste as a sample I got, but works great! Perfect for filling in spots that aren't as full etc.

July 16, 2015

Goes on very natural, doesn't give you the painted on eyebrow look.

July 15, 2015

the only eye brow pencil i will ever use its absolutely amazing and doesn't look like you have pencil on your face or make your eyebrows look super dark.

July 09, 2015

Goes on so easy and is simple to layer for a darker color. It stays on all day and doesn't leave my eyebrows waxy feeling. The color doesn't smudge or run with sweat. Yet it's easy to wash off at the end of the day.I like the brush at the end. Good product

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    CHESTER BENNINGTON

Imacoolmom added a new review for
    Gerber Arrowroot Cookies

Imacoolmom earned the Mom & Baby Guru badge

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    Big Brother US (plus spoilers)

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic