Prestige Item
it cosmetics bye bye under eye illumination anti-aging concealer Reviews

May 13, 2019

My go to concealer

I've tried so many different concealers throughout the years. And I got this product in an ipsy bag. I cannot believe the amount of coverage this product has. It can cover dark circles, and pimples extremely well. Would 100% recommend this product to anyone and everyone. See you yourself! You won't be upset! :)

March 23, 2019

Bye Bye Panda Eyes

Got this item at a warehouse sale I really love this product. It is pretty long lasting and very this, which I like. It is smaller in size but a little goes a long way. Really brightens up my eyes when I want that flawless finish look.

Pros:
    - CONCEALS everything
    - illuminates
    - long lasting
    -moisturizing
    - doesn't crease for the most part
    - create for full make up look

Cons:
    - for VERY dry skin people, put some moisturize on or Vaselnie so it doesn't crease at the dry skin (I have really dry skin near my eyes and they peel)

Would recommend!

1.2/5

August 09, 2018

Holy Illuminating and not in a good way

Wow this under eye concealer is sooo illuminating, I was shocked when I put it on. A word of warning when putting this on, you only need to use a little bit, I spreads a lot and to much of it just makes you look white. It does have a pretty thick consistency to it and it it a white color. It does blend out pretty good however I didn't find it overly good coverage and I really didn't like how illuminating it is to the point it made me look like I had sparkles under my eyes. For the price I could think of better concealers.

August 08, 2018

My favourite concealer by far!

It cosmetics bye bye undereye illumination not only covers dark circles but brightens the look of your eye. I have been using it for over a year and have noticed a significant difference in quality when compared to other concealers!

February 12, 2018

Enfin trouvé

Après plusieurs années de recherche infructueuse, J'ai enfin trouvé LE meilleur cache cerne pour moi. Oui son prix est ouffff, mais j'ai réussi à couvrir mes cernes sans avoir l'air d'avoir 3 pouces de cache cerne sous les yeux. Et en plus , il illumine mon dessous de l'œil. WOW !!!

May 29, 2017

While a tad on the pricey side- I will buy this product until the end of time. I work 10hr nights, I get about 4hrs sleep per day, and my dark circles make me look like a natural goth chick. I have tried many products and this is the first one to ACTUALLY cover the circles completely! It is UH-MAZING!

March 14, 2017

Amazing to cover up dark under-eye circles, it does not budge throughout the day, and a little goes a long way!
    Definitely recommend to anyone who is struggling to find a concealer that actually conceals.

March 13, 2017

I have the most awful dark under eye circles, I look like I have two black eyes! But this product has changed that for me! It's a thick cream and it instantly covers them, I LOVE LOVE LOVE this stuff!

February 07, 2017

Woah! This is the best undereye concealer / illuminator I have ever used! Until recently the only thing that would erase my insanely dark circles was NYX's Dark Circle Concealer followed by NYX's Full Coverage Concealer. But now I've found this little gem!

This concealer / illuminator is pure magic. It applies like a dream & blends beautifully without being cakey. All this using only ONE product!

It's a bit (a lot) pricey for the amount you get, but totally worth it to me. Dark circles are the bane of my existence, and if you feel the same way about your dark circles I highly recommend you try this illuminating under eye concealer from IT Cosmetics.

This can be applied as a spot corrector and as a highlight for the center of the face but since it's such a small size I prefer to use it just for the undereye area.

Cheers to rocking bright & awake looking eyes!

2.7/5

January 29, 2017

I have heard some reviews about this product that were not so positive and after giving it a go myself I have to agree that I do not like this product.

I tried this concealer one time as it came in my sister's 2017 January ipsy. She did not like it and asked me if I wanted it. After trying it, I too gave it a pass. The concealer is very thick and goes on very tacky. Because of the tacky feeling, it is very hard blending this concealer. Although it does a great job at hiding dark circles, it goes in the fine lines and wrinkles defining them. I would not purchase this or try it again.