4.1/5
Ivory Dish Soap Reviews
Ranked #185 in Household Cleaning Products

2.7/5

April 25, 2017

Not my favourite dish washing liquid. It doesn't get very sudsy and it dries my hands out. I've still got half a bottle to use but already know I won't be buying anymore.

March 18, 2017

Wonderful! It's gentle enough on my hands that I don't worry about it trying out the skin, and it's fresh smelling too. Even better, it actually has enough suds with a minimal amount of soap to actually clean my dishes. Hoorah! I'm happy to have found a dish soap with such great value.

0.8/5

March 14, 2017

I will never buy this soap again, it makes my dishes feel greasy after each use. the price may be Worth it but the quality is not amazing. this stays out of my carraige

March 06, 2017

Ivory soap is a classic, very basic yet effective, and so it's no wonder the dishwashing liquid is also superior. Produces a lot of bubbles & cleans great. The Ivory scent is appealing, and it doesn't dry your hands, leaves them soft.

January 29, 2017

This dish soap is gentle on your hands. It is great for people with sensitive skin. It does not dry out your ski. It is not too perfumy as well. It also cleans your dishes very well.

October 07, 2016

I like this Ivory dish soap for a few reasons. it is gentle on your skin and keeps your hands soft. It is a very mild scent. Oily dishes come right clean without residue. I thought at first it wouldnt clean that well because I had heard to only buy clear dish soaps for some reason, but that is a myth, it cleans just as good as I expect it too.
    It is affordable and no reaction on my hands like redness or any allergic reactions. I would use this again for sure.

July 20, 2016

Ce savon à vaiselle est tellement un excellent produit. Je l'utilise lorsque je dois laver la vaiselle en vitre qui ne va pas dans le lave-vaiselle et il ne laisse aucune tâche, aucune trace et ne laisse pas la vaiselle grasse. Elle est très doux pour la peau en plus.

July 20, 2016

My mother loves Ivory dish washing liquid it's her favorite so I always buy this for her. I love the smell of this , it's a classic scent . It's gentle on my hands and gets the job done. It doesn't lather as much or have long lasting suds as my favorite brand but it works good enough.

May 27, 2016

This is my favorite dish soap. Most dish soaps strip my hands and leave them dry, not good, especially when you're washing dishes every day. This leaves my hands feeling moisturized, which I would never think possible, yet it cleans my dishes like a boss. It gets rid of grease and stains, my dishes are squeaky clean with out compromising the health of my hands. A must buy

February 24, 2016

I switched to Ivory dish soap last fall just for a change and because the scent reminded me of my late mother-in-law. She only used Ivory products because of sensitive skin. I am glad I tried it for myself because it is very gentle on my hands and does a great job cleaning my dishes. Lots of suds and no filmy residue left after a quick rinse. I tend to stay away from a lot of anti-bacterial products and was very pleased that ivory dish soap did not advertise as anti-bacterial. Use hot water and that should be enough to rid your dishes of bad bacteria. I would recommend Ivory to anyone looking for a gentle product.