Ivory Snow Laundry Detergent Reviews
#17 in Laundry Care

Ivory Snow is great for all coloured fabrics including whites, brights, darks, multi-colours, and delicates.
With its double concentrated formula, Ivory Snow will give you a gentle clean while only having to use half as much detergent as the regular leading brand of detergents.
Ivory Snow cleans without the use of harsh chemicals, and rinses away properly leaving clothing residue free. This gives a gentle, soft feeling against your skin.
Perfect for 16 loads.

February 22, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Love it

Since my son have an allergy on detergent and tried other types of detergent.. Then i tried with this product and I notices that my son was ok with this scent.

February 20, 2019

Used it for years

I have been using this product for years for me and my kids. We all have sensitive skin and this doesn't make us break out in rashes and scent isn't over powering.

February 14, 2019

To wash baby clothes

My baby skin is so sensitive and this product is very perfcecf for sensitive skin! I wash every cloth especially before using them for the first time (after buying)

January 27, 2019

Only detergent I buy

I would highly recommend this product not only on the use of baby clothes, but for the whole family. My teenager has sensitive skin, and this is the only product I buy, and she never has a problem with skin irritation. Although the product more on the expensive side, it is a great product!

January 22, 2019

The best product!

I use this for my 4 month old and this brand is amazing and recommended by his paediatrician. It leaves his clothes smelling amazing and very soft. I highly recommend this product.

November 14, 2018

Best smelling baby laundry soap!

This is my favourite laundry soap to use for my son. I had started with a store brand baby detergent but this brand is far superior and worth the price! Clothes smell fresh for days!

September 17, 2018

Love the scent !

I have sensitive skin so I tend to use baby detergent especially for my intimate wears. This detergent has a great scent, just the right amount of sweet scent that gives a comfortable feeling to my clothes. My clothes are clean and soft with this! So far I haven't had any allergic reaction to this detergent, I'd get it more often if it's cheaper.

July 02, 2018

This product let me down

I have always used hypo allergic baby detergent for my kids cloths and this product didn’t meet my expectations. Soiled toddlers clothes needs to be pre treated and this detergent doesn’t help. Fragrance is overpowering and I didn’t expect this from a baby detergent. I would not recommend this product for kids with eczema or sensitive skin.

June 26, 2018

The only one I use.

I started using ivory snow 5 years ago when my daughter was born. The smell is nice,its not harsh and i know its gentle for my newborns sensitive skin and uses less chemical thay the regular detergent. It removes the stain with no problem. My only concern is its more expensive than the the other baby detergent. But i dont mind since i love everything about it. I just had my 2nd daughter 3 months ago and im still using it.

June 24, 2018

Love the smell

Mom x3 here. This is the only laundry soap i trusted on my infants skin. They are so sensitive so need something gentle. I would suggest pre treating any stains as it doesnt take tough stains out alone.