Jack links original beef jerky

Jack links original beef jerky Reviews

Ranked #451 out of 1276 in Snacks

July 22, 2016

Un choix beaucoup plus santé que plusieurs autres collations vendues en dépanneur, pharmacie ou grande surface.
    Un bon goût léger de viande fumée, une collation savoureuse et nutritive offerte en plusieurs saveurs.

July 22, 2016

Depending where you shop- the price is either 5 dollars (walmart) or 10 dollars (shoppers drug mart, but you get the optimum points.) I love the taste. I do find that most bags are light in their packing- so I don't know how much "value" you're actually getting but I love the taste so much that I'm buying it every other day. It's also a good way to sneak protein into your diet.

June 01, 2016

This beef jerry is really tasty and has a fantastic smoked flavor. They are very chewy so you will definitely work your jaw muscles. You can buy these at Costco for a pretty good price.

March 15, 2016

I have been a fan if this for years, great for snacking on hiked or whenever you need a boost. They have great flavours! Very fresh. Great snack ! I've always enjoyed it without any complaints,

January 25, 2016

This is a go to snack for me I just love it. It's an ok price and it's pretty healthy compared to other snacks that I have. I don't really like the flavour of other brands of jerky but this one is really good.

BesoYT has posted in the forum topic
    ColourPop Shipping to Canada?

Shystarr79 has posted in the forum topic
    Blogs - Worth it or Not?

prem added a new review for
    Forever 21 eyelash curler

SuCar added a new review for
    Argan Magic Shampoo