Jacob's Creek Moscato

Ranked #4 out of 77 in White Wine

2.2/5

June 24, 2017

not one of my favorites

My friend bought me a bottle of this for my birthday, it isn't one of my favorite wines but hey it's still wine. I have occasionally bought it to sip on when company comes over.

June 04, 2017

Got this one for my birthday as a gift, never really tried moscato before as i was always worried that it would be too sweet, tried this one and now Moscato will be the only white wine i get, loved it

May 28, 2017

Another one of my favourite brands of Moscato. This wine is a bit more like the sparkling variety of the same brand. Light sweet taste and perfect for summer nights.

2.8/5

May 03, 2017

It was too sweet to my liking. Odd aftertaste compared to other moscato wines I have tried.

Vraiment trop sucré à mon goût. Je n'aimais pas le fini en bouche comparativement à d'autres moscatos.

March 27, 2017

Ce vin est passe partout mais très sucré à mon goût. Je préfères les vins généralement plus secs et légèrement fruités, celui-ci n'est pas dans ma gamme. Mais n'est pas mauvais non plus.

March 07, 2017

I went into my local LCBO looking for something sweeter to enjoy with my partner for a romantic weekend away. He isn't a huge wine drinker so its hard finding something we both agree on! One of the ladies recommended this moscato and it's easily become a "must have" in my fridge! I can't get enough of it and for $13 its a no brainer. Its the perfect blend of sweet and dry. I could sip on this all day! I don't seem to tire of it!

January 08, 2017

I currently buy this two at a time. it is a great taste and the bubbles are so pleasant. I usually bring this out for friends who are not serious wine drinkers because it is not dry and mixes will to appease some tastes. If making sangria this is a great addition to your recipe.

November 25, 2016

This is a wine for any occasion and will please a wide variety of audiences. The sweetness makes it a good starter wine for less experienced wine drinkers. It isn't expensive but it gives you more than what your paid for. Highly recommend, very enjoyable product.

October 27, 2016

I LOVE this wine! Anything sweet I am into. The price is great as well. This is really good by itself or even in a white sangria.I suggest that if you have it by itself, make sure you are having it really really cold

October 21, 2016

The price is right and it's a crowd pleaser!
    This is the go-to wine at our house. It's light and refreshing. Most of my family likes sweet wines, this one is sweet but not too sweet for those of us (*ahem* me) who likes something more tart.