Jamberry Nail Wraps Reviews
#17 in Nail Polish

July 05, 2019

I'd recommend these for your toes

These wraps are great for my toes. I love the design choices. I'm not a big fan of socks so mine end up lasting almost 2 months. Its great in the summer!

1.3/5

June 06, 2019

Not for me

I was really excited to try these out. I don't have the time to do fun nail designs or the budget to have my nails done all the time. I had a really hard time getting these to fit correctly on my nails and applying them was quite a challenge. I'm sad that they didn't work out.

January 23, 2019

Fun alternative to polish

These wraps are a fun way to have a design on your nails that you couldn’t do with polish. They last at least a week for me on my hands, however with house cleaning, hand washing, lotion in the winter etc the edges start to lift after a week.

November 07, 2018

Jamberry FTW

I discovered Jamberry nail wraps several years ago and could not get enough! Not only do they last much longer than polish, there's no chipping or chemicals! There are literally hundreds of designs, easy application and I always get compliments on my nails! Each sheet gives you 2 manicures and 2 pedicures! This is a product I'll be using for a long time!

2.7/5

October 15, 2018

Not a fan

I tried the wraps recently and really hoped for a positive result, as I love the great colors and patterns available. The precuts didnt quite fit my nails and they were so hard to apply. I had to really be patient and work at it to get them to go on right and even with that they were jagged along the edges and just didnt look right. I really liked the selections available but these wraps are just not for me.

May 27, 2018

Good for a short time

I find it a bit hard to get them on. It took me a lot of time, maybe would go faster when you are used to them. I wanted them to get my nails done quickly. But if you like the pattern it is for sure easier then painting them yourself on the nails.

May 24, 2018

I love & hate them.

I love all the pattern choices, that I can't smudge it, and that it doesn't damage my nails like gel or acrylic nails does. I love that if I have a weakened/damaged(split) nail it will protect it some, while it grows out.
    I hate how they peel up, can look raggedy around the edges, can be a pain to fit and I don't think any have ever lasted me much more then a week. To be fair, neither does a manicure(usually smudged before I leave the salon) or acrylics(been known to pop them off within a week). Needless to say, I'm pretty rough on my hands and nails.

March 07, 2018

Love them - most of the time

I love the patterns and colours available in these nail wraps, and I find they go on fairly easily. It takes more time to apply them than a regular manicure, but the result is worth it. Sometimes, though, the edges of the wraps will peel away if you're not careful when applying.

December 04, 2017

Nail wraps last longer than polish

At first i actually didnt like these wraps. They are tricky to apply and the precut shapes didnt quite fit my fingers.
    However, with a little practice it's become much easier and I really do enjoy them.
    There is lots of designs and they really do last longer than nail polish. Although I don't have the time to do my nails every 3 weeks, I enjoy putting wraps on for special occasions. There are so many to choose from, you are bound to find one that fits your outfit.
    I do find them pricy though.

October 08, 2017

Long lasting

I too have found that these nail wraps are a little tricky to apply but once they are one they really do last longer than ordinary nail polish. I quite like them for special occasions.