Jamieson Chewable Vitamin D Reviews

January 08, 2018

product that works

I purchased these vitamins at Wal Mart I have arthritis and I heard that this product would help with my pain to my surprise it helps lessen the pain in my knees and back I would recommend this product to anyone

September 21, 2017

Parfait pour les enfants!

C'est génial, les enfants veulent en manger comme des bonbons! C'est eux qui me rappellent de la prendre juste pour le plaisir de croquer dans leur vitamine D au chocolat!!

May 17, 2017

A staple in our house. Everyone takes this vitamin D. We have been purchasing it for years and have never been disappointed. Tastes great and does the job.

April 12, 2017

I have used Jamieson Chewable Vitamin D for years ever since I moved to west coast because of lack of sun. Vitamin d is my sunshine plus it helps to keep you healthy!

February 02, 2017

I not only use Jamieson Vitamin D, but I also buy this for my elderly mother. It was recommend to me by her doctor and now we both use it daily. A brand i can trust, and thankfully it almost always can be found on sale...another bonus!

January 11, 2017

My family always has a bottle of these in the medicine cabinet and everyone in the house takes them. They taste like a citrus candy and are chew able so theres no reason to complain about these vitamins.

December 13, 2016

My family and I take these vitamins daily to help defend us against colds, especially in winter. We each take 2 daily as well as eat a vegetarian diet and none of us have had a cold in years. Would defenitly recommend these vitamins

October 15, 2016

I bought a big bottle of these at Costco and they taste great. Sometimes I feel like having a bunch of them at the same time. I feel protected using these during the winter months. Which reminds me a need to get another bottle soon.

June 29, 2016

I really need some Vitamin C bad because I don't get enough vegetables and fruits in my diet and it has powerful antioxidant that would really help with the form of my body and maintain connective tissue including bones, blood vessels, and skin. Because my stomach has been stretched out after having 4 kids and my bottom sags onto my thighs and my face had redness and uneven skin tone and I have puffiness and dark circles under my eyes.

June 18, 2016

Jamieson Chewable Vitamin D are great, I use the C and D as extra assurance because I am not always outdoors and don't eat many citrus fruits. Great brand, trusted, high quality and all the information is right there on the bottle, including the quality assurance mark.