Jamieson Vitamin B12 Sublingual Reviews

Ranked #204 out of 300 in Vitamins/Minerals

April 01, 2016

My Family Physician recommended I take this Jamieson supplement. I have been receiving the B12 injections for many years. This is easy to take... it just goes under your tongue and away you go. It is pleasant tasting for those that are afraid to try another bad tasting product. At this point my B12 levels are now normal :)

February 18, 2016

My Family Physician recommended I take this Jamieson supplement. It is easy to take just put it under your tongue and away you go. It is pleasant tasting for those that are afraid to try another bad tasting product. My B12 levels are now at the normal level since taking Jamieson Vitamin B12 sublingual.

August 03, 2015

I have problems swallowing pills, so was thrilled to come across this B12 that dissolves near instantly on my tongue.

So far it seems to be working, however as I have to take 2000 mcg a day at the moment, I find I go through the packages very fast.

July 19, 2014

B12 is really important for producing red blood cells. I'm vegetarian so I take 1000mg once a day. These sublingual tablets are so simple to take, just pop one in your mouth and it dissolves in a few seconds, no water or food required.

fredamans has posted in the forum topic
    sugar bear hair vitamins

Bcqtpie604 added a new review for
    IÖGO Proteine

bextannya added a new review for
    Ombra Spa Hand Care Balm