Janes Pub Style Chicken Fries Reviews
Ranked #93 in Frozen Entrees

Good - 0

March 13, 2017

Perfect finger food for parties. My kids can't get enough of them and surprisingly I enjoy them too. They have a nice crunch to it not soggy like some frozen nuggets. The seasoning gives it a nice taste as well. If you can get them on sale it's an even better value! I always have a box in my freezer because they are just delicious.

January 12, 2017

I bought these (full price.. $13.99.. they do go on sale though, so look out for those deals!) yesterday and we had them last night. They are really good!! Bite size chicken nuggets.. I love all Jane's products! My daughter loved them- easy to dip into sauces and eat

March 28, 2016

I purchased these looking for chicken fries at the grocery store because my young son had them and really liked them but it turned out that I got the wrong ones and he was not a fan of this brand but I really liked them. They cooked well and were crunchy with a nice seasoning. Very yummy.

March 04, 2016

These make a really good meal or snack,quick and convenient, precooked chicken fries, just heat and serve,lots of flavor ,a little bit of heat but not spicey, I always leave them in the oven a little longer ,just to make them crispy .I would definitely recommend these to everyone .They are also inexpensive.