2.8/5
Jason Nourishing Apricot Deodorant Stick Reviews

October 26, 2020

Great stuff

This is my new go to deodorant and the fact that the deodorant is all natural and still effective with all day results it’s a win win for me.Safe to use on preteens too 🤗

1.5/5

May 06, 2020

Left me stinky!!

I was looking for a more natural deodorant and this was NOT it. I was off for a week from work so figured it would be a good time to try it out as I’ve heard some people have to go through a purging period. Lol maybe I didn’t wait long enough but I couldn’t handle it anymore. I constantly felt sweaty and stinky! I will never purchase this again. It smells nice in the stick but THATS IT! Do not recommend!

2.3/5

February 28, 2020

Do not buy!

What a waste of 5 bucks! Aside from the smell, there's nothing good about this deodorant at all! After applying it feels wet and like there's barely anything there. I feel like I need to re-apply just after a few hours. And I just just feel like it's not overall effective at doing it's job.

1.5/5

February 18, 2019

Does not work

I normally don’t wear much deodorant, I don’t have to apply every day. I would have a shower, put this on and I feel like it made it worse! By end of day I would have to add a different brand. A waste of money and it’s not cheap!

1.0/5

February 14, 2019

Not effective

I had high hopes for this, but seriously, I am better off without anything. Fragrance and consistancy of the product is nice but once it was on, I could feel it on and it was distracting. I actually think it made me sweat and did not control odour at all. After several attempts, I had to throw it out:(

tatdal 437
    March 15, 2018
    California, United States

A Good Deodorant !

I bought this from winners wanting to give a natural deodorant without the harsh additives a try! I really love the smell of this one ! When i sweat - which i work out quite abit - i can only smell the apricot and no body odour! Near the end of the day, I can tell it wears off, but its the end of the day - doesnt matter to me then! I go to bed happy, knowing that I am not clogging my armpits and I smell nice while working out and throughout my day! Definitely give this a try- Keep in mind, YOU WILL STILL SWEAT, this is a deodorant, not and anti-perspirant ! However sweating it healthy and this is a good deodorant to use !

February 07, 2018

My new deodorant

I've been a long time Tom's deodorant for a long time, but it stopped working. I recently made the switch to this apricot deodorant and am pretty happy with it. It's a gentle scent, which *knock on wood*, hasn't bothered me yet.

February 05, 2018

Love the smell but...

I love the smell of this apricot deodorant and the texture is soft, which applies easily to the underarm. The deodorant is not very effective as I find I’m reapplying it within a few hours and I’m not a “sweaty” person... I’m still on the hunt for an effective and great smelling natural deodorant

1.0/5

January 30, 2018

Smells great but doesn't work!

I was extremely dissapointed by this product. I tried this out as my local store didn't have my regular one. Loved the idea of a great smelling natural deodorant but it barely worked for an hour. I swear it actually made me sweat more to the point of my husband making comments and i don't usually have too much body odour. I would never buy it again.

2.3/5

January 19, 2018

Smells great but doesn’t keep odour away all day

I was super excited to try this out cause it smelt so good, but unfortunately after about 3 hours the smell of lovely apricots was gone. It says on the package that it is clinically tested to fight odour for 24 hours but it didn’t even last 3... dissapointed :(