1 review
Jeep Exploration Diaper Bag Reviews
#54 in Diaper Bags

Finally, a diaper bag Dad will be happy to carry! The Jeep Exploration Diaper Bag is styled to look like a messenger bag in muted tri-tone browns. The nylon looks like a textured canvas material and we bet there will some buyers of this Jeep bag that don't even have a baby. But when you have an infant, this brown/tan Jeep messenger/diaper bag will keep you on the go and well-equipped.

Good - 0

October 07, 2016

This is the absolute greatest diaper bag EVER. My husband and I were looking for something both of us could use (not too feminine or masculine) and that was easy to carry along with a purse, carseat and bag of groceries. It has a million pockets and is great for on the go diaper changes. We travel a lot from Michigan to Toronto and it has been a life saver with it's huge interior and pocket organization. Ours is the perfect grey/green color combo which my husband doesn't mind carrying around. I would recommend this bag to any new or multi-child family!!! It is so great!