Jelly Belly Assorted Reviews
#432 in Candy

Delicious and fresh Kirkland Signature Jelly Belly Gourmet Jelly Beans in a large 4 pound plastic tub! 49 delicious assorted flavors !!!

December 10, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Sooo Yummy!

Jelly Belly Jelly Beans are my absolute favorite candy! The taste is amazing! I eat each flavour and savour each mouthful. I would definitely recommend buying these candy.

October 19, 2019
    Fife, United Kingdom

Kids love them but not for me

They are multi flavoured but other than that just a soft sugar shell with over gelatinous jelly centre that's more often than not sickly sweet, also a bit of a choking hazard for little kids due to size and smooth shape could easily block an airway, but my oldest kiddo loves them and they are always consistently good in regards to colours mix of flavours and weight so each to their own just not for me at all.

October 04, 2019

If You're Into It

I'm not a huge fan of gummies in the first place, so I'll start by saying my opinion is a bit skewed. That being said, I do like these. I'll have a handful when they're out in my office. I like that the flavours are interesting and unique, and I don't feel like I'm just getting a shot of generic sugar like with regular jelly beans. Jelly beans for adults.

May 14, 2019

Jelly Belly

The best jelly beans. Great flavour and great colors. It’s fun trying to mix a few beans together to get a great blend. I have been eating these for 20 years

March 28, 2019

My favourite!

One of my favourite treats! I love always having a different flavour when I take one. Theres only a few flavors that I dont like which I think is pretty good considering theres over 44 flavors!

May 04, 2018

Generally good but I am picky

I don't appreciate all the flavours as I am a picky person but the ones I enjoy, I love. The favours can be subtle or bold. When I get them I figure out which ones I don't like and feed them to my daughter's. As long as they are getting a sweet treat every once and a while they are more than happy to take whatever I give them.

March 09, 2018

Love these!!

Jelly bellies are by far the best jelly beans I have ever had. There are so many different flavours and they are really spot on with it. They really replicate the funky flavours really well. Our favourites are popcorn and s’mores

///

Les ventres de gelée sont de loin les meilleures dragées à la gelée que j'ai jamais eues. Il y a tellement de saveurs différentes et elles sont vraiment sur place. Ils reproduisent vraiment les saveurs géniales vraiment bien. Nos favoris sont le pop-corn et les s'mores

March 16, 2017
    California, United States

The popular Jelly Belly candies are flavorful jelly beans.
    Chewy and gooey fun.
    The candies are always coming up with interesting and sometimes wacky flavors.
    Flavors can sometimes be hit or miss.
    I prefer the sweet and fruity combinations.
    Some can be too sour or just not taste right.
    I did enjoy the cherry and cola flavors.
    I did not enjoy the popcorn or licorice flavors.
    Let your tastebuds be the judge.

March 10, 2017

Jelly Belly jelly beans are a favourite in this household. These jelly beans have exceptional flavour. They are a superb quality. They do not have that nasty sugary outer coating like most jelly beans do.

November 18, 2016

Jelly beans are my favorite treat. I usually get Jelly Belly's on special occasion and holidays because they are more expensive than regular jelly beans. The quality and taste are better and well worth it! We have so much fun guessing the flavours!