Jergens Mild Soap Reviews
#740 in Bath & Body

Jergens Mild Soap is enriched with all natural ingredients, leaving skin clean without stripping away natural moisture. This fresh-scented, mild soap formula whips up a luxurious lather gentle enough for even sensitive skin types.

January 09, 2018

only bar soap I use

I have used Jergens for years. It is the only bar soap that I use on my face. It is gently, yet effective. It is so gentle that I use it on my two year old grandson in the bath.

September 26, 2017

The best soap ever.

Does the job. Leaves me feeling clean and not slimy. Cost is great. Wish I could find bigger bars as I kind of hate opening them. I have big hands :;))

June 20, 2017

Jergens Soap

This Jergens Soap jug is an extremely cost efficient way of stocking up on handsoap. Refilling your existing bottles with this jug is good for the environment and great for your wallet. This Jergens Soap is not drying for your hands and keeps your hands very soft and smelling great.

May 02, 2017

Purchased this soap to try with my family as we have sensitive skin in our family. Was very pleased upon opening the product to find a very mild scent. This proved to be a nice lathering soap that all members of the family (children and adults) were very happy with. Not a high price point and a great value for the money.

March 27, 2017

I don't love Jergens soap. I suppose maybe it doesn't mesh well with my personal scent, but while in the shower, I wasn't happy with how the bar of soap smelled. I will more than likely stick to Irish Spring.

February 16, 2017

This is such a mild soap but provides great cleansing. Effective but safe for everyone in our family. Also great value as one of the least expensive soaps in the store we went to.

October 09, 2016

This soap is nice and gentle. We use it for the whole family. The smell is very mild too. You really can't beat the price too! No sticky soap feeling after rinsing.

October 04, 2016

This product was great. I really enjoyed how soft it was on my skin and it was a great value and has lasted me quite some time. I didn't feel oily or "heavy" afterwards.

August 02, 2016

I started using this soap because I love the classic clean smell of regular mild bar soap and it was very inexpensive. I find using a bar soap leaves every inch of me feeling cleaner and well attended to. Jergens Mild Soap not only smells lovely and light but it doesn't dry out your skin in the least.

July 06, 2016

I have the big 2 liter jug, it cost about $5 with a coupon. I like it very much. It smells great, makes a lot of lather and isn't drying on my hands. A jug lasts a long time. I'd get it again.