Jesse's Girl Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner

Jesse's Girl Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner Reviews

Ranked #348 out of 838 in Eye Liner

May 22, 2015

It works quite well but I wish it was a little bit matter. I didn't think it was very waterproof either, but that doesn't bother me!

November 17, 2014

OMG, I LOVE this eyeliner!!!! Just a warning, if you go out looking for it, it's in a separate display.. I went to two different Rite Aids before figuring that out! This eyeliner is easy to put on and goes on smoothly. The brush is modeled after a calligraphy pen and I think that helps in its application. The eyeliner claims to be water proof, and it stayed on all day, but it comes off pretty easily in the shower so I'm not really sure how water proof it really is. I recommend this eyeliner, especially for someone who may be new to using liquid eyeliner and needed something that was easy to apply. This is my holy grail eyeliner, I like it better then any of the high-end versions I've used!

September 07, 2014

I got this in a monthly subscription bag and I love it! It's very long lasting and the calligraphy-style brush is very easy to control. I'm usually a gel-eyeliner-and-brush girl so the application of liquids sometimes scare me, but with this product it gives nice control. I've only worn it once at a pool and it did seem to stay in place with no flaking or smudging.

September 03, 2014

first time that I have ever used liquid eyeliner and I must say, I was very impressed. I found that it was easy to put on. I love the small tip, works perfectly for fine lines. Very easy to make the thickness you want. Lasts all day. I don't think I will ever use pencil again after using this brand!

September 02, 2014

I'm a liquid eyeliner girl and I do cat eye look all the time, so when I tried Jesse's Girl eyeliner I was simply blown away. It goes on amazing, and allows me a very precise control over the line. I love that it's made like a brush tip, which still has the "wet" quality without actually being wet like other liquid eyeliners.

My one complain is that the eyeliner can transfer to the brow line after a whole day of wear if I'm not careful, but I think it's because of the way my eyes are. I also found that if make sure to put eyeshadow primer on my brow line, it takes care of the problem.

August 11, 2014

This is an amazing liquid eyeliner. I like the tip as it is a fine tip which I prefer because I like the way it goes on. It is smooth and the black is dark and when applied to the eye makes clean lines that accentuate the eye. I am a huge fan of liquid liners and this is one of the better ones.

June 20, 2014

Great look with silver tube super easy to apply stay in place and great price

Best laundry detergent

Dinner Ideas???

Vim Email!

Dye my hair?

Sherriwolf added a new review for
    Excel strong mint

a_dabchy added a new review for
    LUSH Shampoo Tin