Joe Fresh Duo Concealer

Ranked #435 out of 461 in Concealer

What it is:
An industrial-strength concealer.

What it does:
This award-winning concealer camouflages dark circles, shadows, and discoloration without creasing or fading. An added bonus? This formula is now available in a full range of shades from light to deep so gals of all skintones can be imperfection-free.

June 20, 2012

I was skeptical about buying Joe cosmetics, but I absolutely love this thing! It is only $8, and its true you don't get much out of it, but you honestly don't need a lot. It goes a long way if you're not really caking this stuff onto your face. I use it to cover small blemishes and sometimes just under my eyes when I really need it. If you're looking for something that works effectively for small areas under coverup than this concealer is great. The only down side is that i wish they sold the stick and liquid separately and in greater quantities!

June 03, 2009

I sometimes have dark circles under my eyes and this has been the only product to actually work !!

March 30, 2009

I've always had bad undereye circles, but lately they've been worse. Someone asked me if I had been "bopped on the nose" and a week before that someone said "What is wrong with your eyes?". So I've been desperately researching and trying numerous concealers... and I found one that works! It is by Joe Fresh (a Canadian company that sells inexpensive "basic" clothing and now cosmetics). For $8 you get a duo concealer (stick and liquid). It works so well! The liquid is by far my favorite, and the stick glides on super smooth. It packs a lot of pigment as well so you don't have to load it on. Once I applied my foundation over top, I didn't even have to go and touch it up like I have been (Like I said, my circles were really bad). My only complaint is that you don't get much in the concealer stick, but you really don't need much. I will definitely be trying and reviewing their other products :)

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
    Wish shopping app

My Big Fat Fabulous Life

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    How to get away with murder!!!

Pammywhammy845 has started a new forum topic