Joe Fresh Gel Liner
Good

Joe Fresh Gel Liner Reviews

Ranked #591 out of 878 in Eye Liner

May 06, 2015

The Joe Fresh Eye Liner is my goto eyeliner. It's non-smudge and inexpensive, with a super easy glide.

December 12, 2013

I don't know why I am only discovering Joe Fresh cosmetics now when I should have a long time ago. The great thing about this brand is that their cosmetic products are very inexpensive. I picked up this gel liner in black for only $8 (and I had used a coupon with it as well). For how good a product it is, I had expected it to cost more. It is very pigmented and applies a true black. While it wasn't labelled as waterproof, this liner could definitely pass for a water resistant liner. It does not budge once it's applied. My eyelids have a tendency to get oily resulting in smeared makeup but I did not have that problem with this liner.

It lasts a long time. I have gone a whole day without needing to retouch. The texture is very smooth and it has a glossy finish which I actually prefer to matte since it does not look as harsh specially since it is a very dark liner. It dries quite quickly so you have to have a quick hand when applying this.

One other point I would like to mention. I commend Joe Fresh for having a cruelty-free cosmetic line so for anyone who is completely against animal testing, this would be a great alternative for other non-cruelty cosmetic brands.

Without a doubt, I will continue to repurchase this product and I would recommend it to anyone looking for a good drugstore gel liner.

BesoYT has posted in the forum topic
    ColourPop Shipping to Canada?

Shystarr79 has posted in the forum topic
    Blogs - Worth it or Not?

prem added a new review for
    Forever 21 eyelash curler

SuCar added a new review for
    Argan Magic Shampoo