Joe Fresh Liquid Lipstick

Joe Fresh Liquid Lipstick Reviews

Ranked #333 out of 783 in Lip Gloss

July 09, 2017

Nice drugstore lipstick

I purchased the shade kiss which wasnt my favorite color but solely speaking on the formula it was very nice!I really liked the applicator it was a tad bit different from other liquid lipsticks ive tried and i really liked it!

August 04, 2016

This liquid lipstick is perfect!!!! Last along time even after eating. Not totally kiss proof but the formula feels amazing, great pigmentation. The colours are great.

January 18, 2015

I was really after a bright fuscia/purple when I saw this at Joe Fresh and figured for $8, why not. This is very pigmented but feels like a gloss, which I prefer over traditional lipstick. It's sold as a long lasting lip product, which I generally avoid because I don't love the texture of these products. After about an hour it seems to be wearing well, still comes off on a tissue and doesn't seem to be feathering.

Updated On: May 27, 2015

Finally wore this for an entire day and the so-called long lasting bit isn't really there. I generally don't 'eat off' my lip products. Generally I have to take them off to eat, so i was a bit disappointed that this required frequent applications over the course of day, even when I wasn't eating. still love the colour though.

tiger123 added a new review for
    T-Fal Actifry

tiger123 has posted in the forum topic
    Parents - need your reviews

lamurap added a new review for
    Olivieri Tortellini