4.1/5
John Frieda Frizz-Ease Daily Nourishment Leave in Conditioning Spray Reviews
#707 in Conditioner

October 29, 2020

Happy hair days

WOW, seriously was not expecting this! So I wash my hair , then use this spray, next blow dry my hair, and what??? Whose hair is this? My hair was soft, not frizzy, and twice as thick, I could not believe the difference. So happy I found this product , I was so excited I returned the next day to Shoppers Drug mart and bought 5 other John Frieda products. By the way, shoppers had them on for 1/2 price. So I'm very happy. I will definitely continue to buy this product. Thank you

August 20, 2020

Great detangler

My girls and I use this product as we all have long hair and it works great at getting rid of the tangles. It is a light product and has a very minimal smell.

April 16, 2020

Leaves my hair soft and smooth

I have dry, damaged, frizzy hair and it provides the nourishment it needs. This is perfect for when my hair is tangled. This detangles my hair with ease. It has a nice pleasant scent. It hydrated my long dry, frizzy hair. I love how my hair looks after I use it. It leaves my hair soft and smooth.

February 22, 2020

John Frieda Frizz-Ease for Curly Hair

I have a lot of hair and its always so frizzy, I get tons of knots and sometimes I cannot be bothered to deal with it. I would recommend this for when you detangling your hair because it brings down the frizziness during the day and leaves your hair soft and smooth.

2.8/5

July 25, 2019

Does NOT control extreme curls

The product is decent for the price. I use this now when I run out of my other leave in. Gives some sort of control on frizz, but for me where the frizz is out of control, It is just not strong enough.

July 19, 2019

Amazing nice and simple

I got this product as a review to do and it works perfect for my daughters hair. They both have wavy hair and nothing seems to manage. So I gave this a go and sure enough their hair is perfect for the whole day. And that day we just so happen to go to the jump zone. So much static and I must say even another mom was impressed with the quality for the brand.

July 09, 2019

A great leave in conditioner, but not for frizz :(

I am in love with the John Frida shampoos so I had to give this a try when I was looking for a conditioner. It works as a great leave in conditioner that is not too thick, smells great and makes your hair super smooth. However, it does not prevent frizz, which it claims to do. I was slightly disappointed but I still use it as a regular leave in conditioner after showering, with damp hair and it works well :)

June 25, 2019

Works like magic!

Whenever I have a small or little know stuck in my damp hair I spray a little bit if this and knot be gone. I also use it with my conditioner as an add in for extra tangle relief. Doesn’t leave my hair feeling sticky or dirty. I will try other brands but so far this was a yes and it was a good price at Walmart too.

April 17, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

I would buy this product again! Recommended!

Nicely scented. Light weight, leave-in-conditioner that helps tame frizz. Vitamin infused. Includes heat protectant. Use daily. Detangles. Leaves hair feeling silky smooth. Safe for color treated hair. Spray liberally throughout clean, damp hair.

2.0/5

March 02, 2018

Not for me

Unfortunately, this just wasn't for me. It didn't leave my hair greasy, but I feel it did not feel or look as nice as when I use a usual conditioner. My hair is short, thick and naturally wavy, so perhaps this is best suited to straighter styles? I noticed it didn't really calm my frizz at all and my hair felt a little limp and sad with less shine.

One thing I did like about it is the scent, it has a lovely sweet, dreamy, apple style scent. For those with curly hair like me, I'd recommend the Dream Curls line over this.