John Frieda Frizz-Ease Daily Nourishment Leave in Conditioning Spray

John Frieda Frizz-Ease Daily Nourishment Leave in Conditioning Spray Reviews

Ranked #496 out of 677 in Conditioner

April 07, 2015

This leave-in conditioner is best used when your hair is damp. I particularly concentrate on the ends of my hair. It is lightweight, non-greasy and helps untangle hair. It also smells amazing. I sometimes even use this in between washes. Unless you use an enormous amount of this product, I did not notice that it helped control hair frizz. Regardless, because it is affordable and I do find that it helps nourish your hair, I would definitely purchase this product.

September 13, 2012

I find this product to be a little costly, but its worth it in my eyes... Within the second day of using this product, my hair is noticibly softer and shinier!!! I love it. It smells good too! :) I just spray it in my wet hair after my shower in morning and takes away all tangles and makes my hair feeling soft all day. and I have no fly aways or frizz anymore! I def wouldnt recommend this if your planning on putting styling products in your hair, unless you leave it in overnight... But I use this product all the time now!

August 06, 2012

The Frizz-ease Daily Nourishment Leave-in Conditioning Spray is vitamin infused to detangle hair, and also contains a heat protectant to guard against those blow dryers and straightening irons. And it really works just as well, or perhaps even better than a regular in-shower conditioner.

It does the whole detangling thing and makes your hair shiny, soft and sweet smelling, etc. The added bonus that I hadn’t even considered was that your hair feels fresher a little longer than with a regular conditioner.

Would definitely recommend this!