John Frieda Frizz Ease Dream Curls Curl Nourishing Crème Oil Reviews
#1 in Hair Oil

This NEW curl defining cream oil is specially formulated with curl-enhancing technology and Rosehip Oil. It nourishes and defines your curls. It combines the nourishment of hair oil with the instant absorption of hair cream.

• Define curls without weighing them down
  • Cream oil for curly hair helps quench dry curls to bring out your best curls every day
  • Designed for curly or wavy hair

Try this product with John Frieda Frizz Ease Dream Curls Sulphate Free Shampoo and Dream Curls Curl Defining Conditioner.

September 11, 2021

Greasy hair

Unfortunately not the right product for my hair. Left my ends feeling greasy and needing to he washed sooner, after trying less than the recommend amount. I found the results to be slightly better

August 23, 2021

Not for me

I think this product would be good on hair curlier than mine. I liked the texture , I liked the smell but I think my hair just isn't enough on the curly side to get the benefits from this product

No Pizzazz

Did not leave me with great curls. If I’m honest, it probably flattened some of my natural curl/wave so I will not be using again. Disappointing as I love the brand.

Curl defining

This creme does what is meant to it gives you defining curls but when using it with my hair i found that my hair felt greasy after drying and styling it i don't think i will purchase this again just with the way my hair was left feeling after the first use.

August 16, 2021

Smells bad leaves hair greasy

I found this to have a bad smell, like a wet dog for want of a better description.
    The texture was nice and I'm sure on someone with less oily hair it would be great but my hair looked and felt greasy after a couple of hours.

August 16, 2021

Great product - don’t require a lot

This product was a little too much for my hair as it’s so fine, maybe try a little less next time to allow me to analyse it properly.

I would say overall it is a great product and think it’s best for thicker coarser hair as opposed to fine wavy hair.

August 12, 2021

Lovely and nourishing but quite a strong scent

I have wavy hair so wasn't expecting dream curls but it did help define my waves, absorbed quickly and was non greasy. Quite a strong scent though. I'd like to try it again with my heatless waves technique and see if that made any difference but overall, no frizz, great product.

August 10, 2021

depends on your hair type

Great smell to it which is a plus but it does infact make my hair slightly greasier than usual which isn't great. apart from this it's pretty good so i would say depending on whether your hair is oily or dry that's how you should decide whether to buy this.