John Frieda Frizz Ease Dream Curls Curl Nourishing Crème Oil Reviews
#1 in Hair Oil

This NEW curl defining cream oil is specially formulated with curl-enhancing technology and Rosehip Oil. It nourishes and defines your curls. It combines the nourishment of hair oil with the instant absorption of hair cream.

• Define curls without weighing them down
  • Cream oil for curly hair helps quench dry curls to bring out your best curls every day
  • Designed for curly or wavy hair

Try this product with John Frieda Frizz Ease Dream Curls Sulphate Free Shampoo and Dream Curls Curl Defining Conditioner.

September 10, 2021

Good

This I did really like. You only needed a pea size amount it spread through the hair really well. It was fab for my frizz and did give my curls more definition not so much bounce tho. I’m the smell really needs to be changed it’s really not nice

September 06, 2021

Leave on and not adding weight to the hair

I really like leave-on products for curly hair. I like the density of it and it doesn't seem to leave more weight in my hair, maintaining the curls better. The smell of the product is nice and the package is quite convenient and easy to use.

August 24, 2021

Creamy

This oil does not make your hair greasy as i expected. It is light weight on the hair but feels like it gives you a good overall protection. I like the design of the bottle.

August 24, 2021

Lovely to use

I used this product on both wet and dry hair. When using on wet hair I used it when I let it dry naturally and also when I styled it. I found that I needed quite a lot of product to notice a difference. The directions on the bottle specified one or two pumps but I found I needed more than this even though I only have shoulder length hair. Despite needing quite a lot, it didn't leave my hair greasy or crispy and my hair felt lovely and soft. It definitely made my hair feel healthy and thicker and my hair wasn't frizzy. My hair fell into soft waves when it was dry which I really liked. I loved the scent although I would have liked to have had the scent linger on my hair for a good while through the day and I didn't think it did.

August 23, 2021

Smooth curls

This defined and smoothed my natural curls even more, it left my hair shiny, Soft and manageable with a lot les frizz and will last a while compared to others

August 20, 2021

Nice product

Love the product, it makes my hair lovely and soft, I have wavy frizzy hair and left it to dry naturally hoping it wouldn’t be frizzy but it still was a little, nowhere near as bad as it usually is though so this def helps. I found using it on dry hair helped tame the frizz.

August 19, 2021

Smoothing cream

Firstly a little goes a long way which is fantastic. It smoothes down hair and manage the curls. I would say this is not suitable for oily or fine hair.

August 17, 2021

Defined curls

I absolutely love this product, I love using it with the shampoo and conditioner. It helps to nourish the hair without weighing it down. And leaves me with the softest frizz free curls.

August 17, 2021

Lovely finishing product

So I applied 2 pumps of this to my wet hair as directed after using the shampoo and conditioner. I don’t know if it’s down to this product alone or the combined action of using all 3 products but something has worked! When left to dry naturally my hair is usually a curly frizzy mess. My hair definitely has better definition and is sitting a lot nicer! It’s still a little bit frizzy but it’s a finishing creme not a miracle worker! I wonder with prolonged use if I will see further improvements in the condition of my hair? Overall though, I’m really pleased and I’m going to stick with it!

August 16, 2021

Yes to curls

I used the complete set so I think thats why I saw a good improvement in my hair. This has really helped to style my hair after shower and help the keep the frizz down also. I will definitely be buying this. This has become one of my John F favs