John Frieda Frizz Ease Weightless Wonder Conditioner Reviews
#19 in Conditioner

The Weightless Wonder formula is designed to help eliminate frizz in fine hair without weighing down your locks. This formula is ideal for thin and fine frizzy hair. It is most effective when combined with Frizz Ease Weightless Wonder Shampoo and Smoothing Crème.

Click here for more information.

August 23, 2019
    United States

Great product

My hair is extremely curly, I'm talking ringlets/corkscrew and although it may look nice (sometimes) it takes a lot of time, care and effort. This product works wonders and really helps define the curls so it doesn't look frizzy and messy.

August 23, 2019
    Wirral, United Kingdom

Brilliant

These products have made a real difference to my frizzy hair.
    My hair is now sleek and smooth thanks to this.
    It smells lovely. Quite fruity and light but it lasts well.
    Nice texture when applied to hair and hair felt smooth after washing out and easy to comb through hair afterwards.

August 21, 2019
    Douglas, Isle of Man

Smells amazing

I love this, I’ve been using it with the shampoo and have noticed a visible difference in my hair! I no longer have to spend ages blow drying and straightening to ensure it doesn’t end up frizzy, now I can just towel dry and leave it to finish off drying without heat! Definitely a winner for me

August 16, 2019
    Croydon, United Kingdom

Great lightweight conditioner!

Really enjoyed this conditioner, it is lightweight but so effective and really reduced any frizziness and made my hair feel super smooth but not weighed down. Will definitely continue to use it!

August 16, 2019
    Glasgow City, United Kingdom

A must have

I used this conditioner along with the shampoo. The conditioner smells lovely and you don’t need a lot. These left my hair feeling soft and it looked smoother once dried. I would definitely carry on using these together as it has change my hair massively. Would definitely recommend

August 15, 2019
    Bedford, United Kingdom

Great for fine hair

I was given this product as part of a trial and it has been perfect for my fine and flyaway hair. It smells devine and has added lasting volume to my hair. I would recommend this product to anyone suffering with flat and flyaway hair.

August 15, 2019
    Manchester, United Kingdom

So nourishing but light on your hair

I have fine, limp, very frizzy and coloured hair (that is dry and a little damaged). As a full time mum my hair has been neglected. Although I love to use conditioner on my hair I find it makes my hair greasy and I hate the claggy residue sometimes left on my hair.
    After using this JOHN Frieda weightless wonder conditioner I can honestly say it does everything it claims to do. I literally washed my hair (I used the JOHN Frieda weightless shampoo), applied the conditioner and left it on for a couple of minutes and rinsed it off. It instantly made a difference to my hair. It was less tangled and so much easier to brush when wet. When I dried it felt much softer, smoother and didn’t make my hair heavy or greasy. I love love this product. It is just great as an every day conditioner but works for my fine hair.

England, United Kingdom

I love this product

*For the sake of clarity, I received this product for free in exchange for an honest unbiased review*

I tried this conditioner in conjunction with the shampoo & smoothing crème, & so far, I am loving it.
    I need half as much of this product, compared to my current system. It smells amazing, the texture is fabulous, & it's left my hair feeling incredible. My hair is around the same texture & weight as a toddler's (I have to warn hairdressers about it, when booking), so I have huge difficulty in finding 'grown up' hair products.
    However, this conditioner, has just totally opened my eyes.
    I absolutely love it, & will definitely be buying more once this tube/bottle is finished.

England, United Kingdom

Works a treat

Works so good with the shampoo. Doesn't leave My hair greasy after using as past conditioner's have my hair feels healthy and renew i would highly recommend using these products for new lease of life on fine thin hair.

Somerset, United Kingdom

Hair is SO smooth!!

Having very fine, curly hair (also bleached blonde to top it all off), my hair was in real need of a product like this. This conditioner really worked wonders. My hair feels super soft and silky, just the right amount of moisture without being weighed down so that my fine curls can still form! My hair is considerably less frizzy than usual as well which is an added bonus!! A purple version for blondes would be great though!