John Frieda Frizz Ease Weightless Wonder Conditioner Reviews
#19 in Conditioner

The Weightless Wonder formula is designed to help eliminate frizz in fine hair without weighing down your locks. This formula is ideal for thin and fine frizzy hair. It is most effective when combined with Frizz Ease Weightless Wonder Shampoo and Smoothing Crème.

Click here for more information.

August 23, 2019
    Lancashire, United Kingdom

Weightless wonder

Loved this conditioner, great smell, easy to use bottle, left my hair super soft, frizz free and didn't weigh it down. Definately something I'll buy again in the future

August 23, 2019
    Wiltshire, United Kingdom

Light conditioner

I'm afraid this was lovely and light but felt my dry ends needed a bit more conditioning as I home colour my hair. If you have very thine or fine hair I think it would be ideal!

August 15, 2019
    Oxfordshire, United Kingdom

Very conditioning but not sure about anti-frizz

I used this in conjunction with the shampoo so it's difficult to narrow down the results to the conditioner, but I will do my best!
    The conditioner smells lovely. I normally use the Dream Curls by John Frieda so had a bottle to compare. In comparison to the other conditioner, which is a thick cream, this feels more like a serum. When putting it on my hair, it did make it feel very smooth. Upon drying, it made my hair very soft, but I'm not 100% convinced on the claimed weightlessness or anti-frizz as I saw no real reduction in frizz or increase in lift. All in all, I will reserve judgement of whether I will buy again until I've used it all.

August 15, 2019
    Hampshire, United Kingdom

Leaves hair feeling nourished and soft!

I really liked this conditioner. It worked great after the shampoo to add moisture and maintain my hair without weighing it down or making it look greasy. It also smelled nice which is a bonus!

My hair stayed feeling soft and had noticeably less frizz during the day.

August 14, 2019
    Cambridgeshire, United Kingdom

Effective and Lightweight

I have very dry and frizzy hair from years of straighter abuse so always need to use thick heavy conditioners to tame it. I liked that this conditioner was a lighter texture but actually still worked well making my hair smoother and soft.

August 14, 2019
    United Kingdom

Really lightweight conditioner

I have used the John Frieda regular frizzy range products, so was very happy to try out the new Weightless Wonder range. Unfortunately whilst I did feel my hair feeling really lightweight I felt like that the hair felt more dry than usual, therefore it was still quite frizzy. Would recommend to someone with oily hair.

August 13, 2019
    East Ayrshire, United Kingdom

LUSH!!

i used this conditioner with the shampoo. Same as the shampoo it smells lush. my hair feels sleeker and less frizzy and so so soft. my only disappointment is the tube is not big enough.

August 13, 2019
    Shropshire, United Kingdom

Nice smelling

This conditioner smelt so good.
    At first I thought it was a little thin than what I’m used to but a little went a long way and I have long hair!
    Helped with manageability because not only is my hair fine, it tangles easily.

August 12, 2019
    Reading, United Kingdom

Would recommend!

I love the smell of this conditioner as well as the shampoo. I used this along with the shampoo and loved how different my hair looked and felt. My hair was less frizzy, soft and looked healthier

August 12, 2019
    Southampton, United Kingdom

Lovely

I received this as part of the product review club. It has a lovely fresh scent to it. I used it alongside the weightless wonder shampoo. It left my very long (to the bottom of my back) damaged, frizzy, but thin hair soft, shiny & manageable. It feels nourished, yet not greasy or weighed down which I find most shampoos & conditioners for dry damaged hair do. So all round great products for me. Definitely lives up to its name