John Frieda Go Blonder Lemon Miracle Masque Reviews
#1 in Hair Masks

Go Blonder Lemon Miracle™ Masque Strengthens fragile hair ­fibres before and after lightening, so you can lighten without the fear of damage. Formulated with BlondeMend™ technology and lemon oil, Go Blonder Lemon Miracle™ Masque creates millions of new bonds onto hair to restore damaged ­fibres in just 1 wash. Hair is blonder* and stronger.

*when using the Go Blonder system of shampoo, masque and spray

Le masque Lemon MiracleMC Go Blonder renforce les fibres capillaires fragiles avant et après l’éclaircissement pour que vous n’ayez pas à craindre des dommages. Grâce à la formule enrichie d’huile de citron et la technologie BlondeMendMC, le masque Lemon MiracleMC Go Blonder crée des millions de nouveaux liens dans les cheveux, réparant ainsi les fibres endommagées en un seul lavage. Les cheveux sont plus blonds* et plus forts.

* avec le shampooing, le masque et le vaporisateur Go Blonder.

March 27, 2019

softens and moisturizes hair

I have bleached hair that is damaged and dry, and immediately after using this masque my hair felt super smooth and silky. i also notice the tones in my hair are brighter after using this mask. i use this about twice a week and have already noticed my hair becoming softer and looking healthier. i #gotitfree from chickadvisor to try

Very Moisturizing

My hair is dark blonde and I like to dye it a lighter blonde but unfortunately tht comes with consequences. My hair can get quite dry and the ends can look damaged which is why I really like this Miracle Mask by John Frieda. It makes my hair much softer and smoother and helps to repair the damaged ends. It looks much more moisturized and my hair no longer has that awful ”straw like” appearance. I don’t love the smell but it really works so I can try to get used to it.

The only issue I have with this product is the size of the bottle. It isn’t very large for $13 so I will only repurcahse it when it goes on sale.

I like it

This product is really great for colored blonde hair. After first use my hair felt very soft and looked shiny and healthy. It smells good, too. i will probably by it again.

Brighter blonde

I can honestly say I saw a difference in the brightness and tone to my hair after trying this masque.
    It almost felt like it clarified my hair color and got rid of any gunk that was making my color more dull.
    I would not say it lightened it as much as brightened which is definetly something that would keep me repurchasing.
    Eliminated the need for clarifying shampoo - which is a bonus because this was ultra moisturizing compared to the stripping nature of clarifying shampoo.

Love it

I am a natural blonde, I don't like to dye my hair as I'm afraid of destroying it since I have thing fragile hair, so I like to just enhance the blonde. I love John Frieda products to start with so being able to give this a try I was excited and couldn't wait!

In the summer time I usually use the go blonder lightening spray, I figured this would be the same, hoping maybe stronger results. I've noticed my hair being a bit lighter but not a huge difference like I see with john Frieda's go blonder lightening spray. But, it does give results, just not a drastic difference.

I love the lemony scent, it stays in my hair all day. Love it!. The texture of John Frieda Go Blonder Lemon Miracle Masque feels more like a conditioner than a masque feels. I leave it in my hair for the suggested time and use with the go blonder shampoo & conditioner as suggested.

The price point for this is perfect. I would purchase this for sure. Thank you Chick Advisor.

I received the John Frieda Go Blonder Lemon Miracle Masque to try for free and give my honest review

Blonde masque

I received this for free for testing purposes. My hair has been through so much just to stay blonde. I am pretty carefull about what I use on my hair because many products just strip the toners from my hair leaving it brassy. This marques smells nice. I left it in my hair for longer than the recommended time. All the processing my hair hair has gone through it needs as much time as possible with any treatment.

The masqu did not whey my hair down or leave it greasy. I wish it was richer though. It felt more like a conditioner than a hair masque. I did not really notice too much of a difference in my hair compaired to some other products I use. But to be fair this is also not as pricey as those products.

Overall I think this product is ok. I don't find anything special. I would buy it again if I was looking for something that is not expensive for my blonde hair.

In just 2 applications

I have seen nice results with my John frieda go blonder hair masque!
    # igotitfree
    My hair is smooth and a little lighter. I have only used it twice now. I csnt wait to see the results once the tube is empty.

March 26, 2019

Blondes do have more fun?

I recieved this product for free in exchange for my review of it.
    I've been using this line if products for a while now.
    As I am obtaining more " wisdom hairs...aka silver Grey, I have discovered the necessity to change my hair colour to something that will camouflage them a little better. In doing do, im now a self proclaimed blonde. Along with this change comes damaged hair. Oh well, whats a gal to do?
    I started using the masque as soon as it arrived and my hair has never felt or looked better! I have had several compliments on my hair ( and strangely my highlights of which I havent done in months now)lately and all I have done is use the massive!
    It's lusciously thick and creamy and the smell is heavenly. Lightly lemony and clean.
    I will continue to use this product and will buy it again!

Awesome Product

really nice product hair feels amazing, light weight and smells good, really like how much its helped my hair.

I use it in the shower every other day for 3 minutes and 10 minutes on bath night. hair feels so healthy

LOVE!

*I received this John Frieda Go Blonder Lemon Masque to try for free and give my honest review*

Thank You ChickAdvisor and John Frieda for the opportunity to try this product.

I absolutely love John Frieda products and have always found they are amazing hair care products.So I was so excited to get to try this hair masque.

My hair has really been damaged from over processing, harsh winter weather and aging.Since using this masque I am loving the results.

My hair is brighter,blonder,shiny and feels so soft and nourished.I love that this masque strengthens fragile hair fibers before and after lightening.

It smells so fresh and clean and the smell lingers in my hair.My hair is healthier looking now and I love that I can lighten it without it looking brassy.

Bring on Summer!My hair is ready. Im so impressed with this John Frieda Go Blonder Lemon Miracle Masque and would highly recommend it to anyone.