John Frieda Go Blonder Lemon Miracle Masque Reviews
#1 in Hair Masks

Go Blonder Lemon Miracle™ Masque Strengthens fragile hair ­fibres before and after lightening, so you can lighten without the fear of damage. Formulated with BlondeMend™ technology and lemon oil, Go Blonder Lemon Miracle™ Masque creates millions of new bonds onto hair to restore damaged ­fibres in just 1 wash. Hair is blonder* and stronger.

*when using the Go Blonder system of shampoo, masque and spray

Le masque Lemon MiracleMC Go Blonder renforce les fibres capillaires fragiles avant et après l’éclaircissement pour que vous n’ayez pas à craindre des dommages. Grâce à la formule enrichie d’huile de citron et la technologie BlondeMendMC, le masque Lemon MiracleMC Go Blonder crée des millions de nouveaux liens dans les cheveux, réparant ainsi les fibres endommagées en un seul lavage. Les cheveux sont plus blonds* et plus forts.

* avec le shampooing, le masque et le vaporisateur Go Blonder.

Belle découverte!

Ce masque renforce vraiment mes cheveux qui était fragilisé dû au décolorant. L'application est vraiment simple et de plus c'est un produit non colorant. Sans ammoniaque ni peroxyde.

2.3/5

It's a no from me ...

I'm naturally blonde but I also occasionally put highlights in my hair. I use a purple shampoo and also have a lathering toner I use once a month or so to get out any yellow or brassy tones. This mask did leave my hair soft and it smelled great, however I did not feel that it made my hair brighter, it almost appeared to make my hair more yellow toned. This mask is not for me. Maybe it works better on dyed hair vs. natural.

I decided to try it

I have been coloring my hair for 20yrs, and I always hate sitting in the salon, the chemicals, and the BILL! I needed to get my hair done (full foil highlights) and my 2 regular hairdressers were not free, so I went on line to do some research. Every reviewer loved this product so I decided to try it. 4 morning spritz's and my hair looked like I just got out of the salon!

March 27, 2019

Works well on my naturally blonde hair

I love this masque. So easy to use, and it helps keeping my hair a nice shade of blonde. I've been using it after multiple washes, and the experience never fails .
    i Got an opportunity to try this product #gotitfree

Exceeding Expectations!

I received John Frieda Go Blonder Lemon Miracle Masque for free to try, and the timing couldn't be better! A week ago I lightened my hair to white blonde in preparation for going rose gold. I knew I had to keep the VERY light blonde for over a week, but it was very brassy and yellow. John Frieda Go Blonder Lemon Miracle Masque uses, (and I quote); 'BLONDEMEND technology and Lemon Oil to restore damaged hair fibers by creating millions of new bonds that help to strengthen hair'. OK! I have used it 3 times in the past 10 days and my hair really is brighter, more hydrated, and healthier! It's shocking actually, I'm super impressed, check out my photo! It reduced the brassiness, making my hair a brighter, less yellow blonde - to me this is the miracle part, took the 80s right out of my hair. The frizz is under control, my hair is soft and it smells AH-MAZING!

Prince Edward Island, Canada

Love what this does for my hair to maintain my blonde 👱‍♀️

I used this a few times and it is amazing! It smells great and makes my blonde stand out. Plus it makes my hair feel so soft and I absolutely love that feeling. I wouldn’t say it gets it blonder every time for me maybe that’s because I already have very blonde hair. It does though make my blonde shiny and look better.
    The price is very good to be something you can purchase at a drug store because the quality is there. Would definitely recommend to all my blondey friends and family 🙋🏼‍♀️

Updated On: March 27, 2019

I received this free for review and gave my honest opinion

softens and moisturizes hair

I have bleached hair that is damaged and dry, and immediately after using this masque my hair felt super smooth and silky. i also notice the tones in my hair are brighter after using this mask. i use this about twice a week and have already noticed my hair becoming softer and looking healthier. i #gotitfree from chickadvisor to try

Very Moisturizing

My hair is dark blonde and I like to dye it a lighter blonde but unfortunately tht comes with consequences. My hair can get quite dry and the ends can look damaged which is why I really like this Miracle Mask by John Frieda. It makes my hair much softer and smoother and helps to repair the damaged ends. It looks much more moisturized and my hair no longer has that awful ”straw like” appearance. I don’t love the smell but it really works so I can try to get used to it.

The only issue I have with this product is the size of the bottle. It isn’t very large for $13 so I will only repurcahse it when it goes on sale.

I like it

This product is really great for colored blonde hair. After first use my hair felt very soft and looked shiny and healthy. It smells good, too. i will probably by it again.

Brighter blonde

I can honestly say I saw a difference in the brightness and tone to my hair after trying this masque.
    It almost felt like it clarified my hair color and got rid of any gunk that was making my color more dull.
    I would not say it lightened it as much as brightened which is definetly something that would keep me repurchasing.
    Eliminated the need for clarifying shampoo - which is a bonus because this was ultra moisturizing compared to the stripping nature of clarifying shampoo.