John Frieda Go Blonder Lemon Miracle Masque Reviews
#1 in Hair Masks

Go Blonder Lemon Miracle™ Masque Strengthens fragile hair ­fibres before and after lightening, so you can lighten without the fear of damage. Formulated with BlondeMend™ technology and lemon oil, Go Blonder Lemon Miracle™ Masque creates millions of new bonds onto hair to restore damaged ­fibres in just 1 wash. Hair is blonder* and stronger.

*when using the Go Blonder system of shampoo, masque and spray

Le masque Lemon MiracleMC Go Blonder renforce les fibres capillaires fragiles avant et après l’éclaircissement pour que vous n’ayez pas à craindre des dommages. Grâce à la formule enrichie d’huile de citron et la technologie BlondeMendMC, le masque Lemon MiracleMC Go Blonder crée des millions de nouveaux liens dans les cheveux, réparant ainsi les fibres endommagées en un seul lavage. Les cheveux sont plus blonds* et plus forts.

* avec le shampooing, le masque et le vaporisateur Go Blonder.

March 28, 2019

Blonde, Brilliant and Beautiful!

I used the Go Blonder hair masque with my regular shampoo so I didn't expect it to make my hair blonder. (It is recommended that you use the whole line of products to get that result).
    After one use I had two people asked if I had coloured my hair! Not only that but it was brighter and softer. I highly recommend it!

I was given the opportunity to try this product free in exchange for my honest review.

March 28, 2019

Keeps the Blonde Vibrant!

This mask is great for anyone trying to keep their blonde vibrant and light. It smells really nice with the lemon scent without being too overpowering. The masque itself is a good consistency and was easy to spread throughout my hair. The instructions are very easy to leave in the hair 3-5 minutes and then rinse and was easy to follow as part of my shower routine.

Afterwards I found my hair felt very soft and had an extra shine to it that wasn't there before. I'm not sure how much blonder my hair actually got as my highlights are quite blonde already but my highlights seem more vibrant which I'm happy with. It also didn't affect my lowlights which I was happy about!

so blonde!

I received this as a free trial and it is probably the best thing I've gotten yet!
    I have only used it once but the results are awesome. I followed the instructions on the back of the product to a T (add after shampooing and leave in for 3-5 mins) ...While rinsing it out, I didn't find it heavy or greasy like some conditioners/ masks leave my hair. When I blow dried my hair, it was so shiny, soft and the blonde seemed brighter! Definitely going to be adding this to my weekly routine! Go get it!

2.7/5

March 28, 2019

Je n’ai vu aucune différence

Je n’ai pas aimé le produit. Mes cheveux n’étaient hydratés, ils étaient très secs. J’ai suivi les instructions à la lettre. J’ai même laissé agir plus longtemps que recommandé. Je ne recommande malheureusement pas ce produit.

Consistancy is key

The product smells amazing, doesnt weigh down hair at all! But like any colour changing shampoo/conditioner/mask consistency is key, using all the necessary products as often as needed gives your hair the best results. I have light brown/blondish hair already so it overall lightened my hair and highlights became more prominent

Nice!

I love highlights in my hair but having fine hair it is hard on it and causes it to dry out, get brittle and break so try my best to revitalize them with other products when I can. I've used purple shampoo in an attempt to freshen them, but end up with a weird purple hue to my hair - NOT what I was aiming for and I was embarassed when this was pointed out to me. The John Frieda Go Blonder Lemon Miracle Masque was worth a try, and I love it! I don't find I need to use a whole lot of, it gave a nice light honey shine to my highlights and has not dried my hair out at all, my hair looks and feels much healthier - plus the light lemony scent is refreshing!

Updated On: March 28, 2019

I received the product to try and review for free, thank you ChickAdvisor and John Frieda! <3

je vais le recommander

je recommande certainement le masque pour cheveux go Blonder, il répare vraiment les cheveux il adoucit sans alourdir les cheveux son parfum est légé les cheveux son soyeux et brillant

Beach ready!

This product made an incredible difference in the tones of my blonde hair in just a single use! The smell is this fresh lemon scent with a smooth yellow texture! I can definitely see myself using this regularly come summer time (it’s still winter where I’m from)! Great value!

*I received this product for free, but thoughts and opinions are my own.

March 27, 2019

My hair feels a lot softer

I recieved John Frieda Go blonder Lemon Miracle Masque for free last week. I've tried it a few times since then and i really like it. I see a difference in my hair for sure. My roots are blending with the rest of my hair better and overall my hair feels and looks healthier. It also has a really nice scent. I would definitely buy it again and also recommend it to my friends. $12.99 is a pretty decent price too.

March 27, 2019

My balayage is much more bright

I have dark roots and a blonde balayage, and my toner corrected what I needed to correct. I started using this mask for a week and my hair feels so much more strong and my hair colour looks much brighter. The smell is fresh but not overwhelming. I would give it a 4/5 for softness.