John Frieda Go Blonder Lemon Miracle Masque Reviews
#1 in Hair Masks

Go Blonder Lemon Miracle™ Masque Strengthens fragile hair ­fibres before and after lightening, so you can lighten without the fear of damage. Formulated with BlondeMend™ technology and lemon oil, Go Blonder Lemon Miracle™ Masque creates millions of new bonds onto hair to restore damaged ­fibres in just 1 wash. Hair is blonder* and stronger.

*when using the Go Blonder system of shampoo, masque and spray

Le masque Lemon MiracleMC Go Blonder renforce les fibres capillaires fragiles avant et après l’éclaircissement pour que vous n’ayez pas à craindre des dommages. Grâce à la formule enrichie d’huile de citron et la technologie BlondeMendMC, le masque Lemon MiracleMC Go Blonder crée des millions de nouveaux liens dans les cheveux, réparant ainsi les fibres endommagées en un seul lavage. Les cheveux sont plus blonds* et plus forts.

* avec le shampooing, le masque et le vaporisateur Go Blonder.

Great product!

I am loving this masque!
    It lighted up my hair and I could notice my hair more bright at the first use! It really works. Its smell is great. My hair became softer and shinier after I started using this mask!

Florida, United States

Go Blonder with Lemon Miracle!

I tried GO BLONDER LEMON MIRACLE MASQUE. I found the product made my dirty blonde hair lighter and took out the brassiness. The product had a nice mild fragrance. After using the product my hair felt soft and it strengthened my hair ends.

I think the price of $12.99 is expensive for the amount of product you get in the tube. I have long hair so I got 3 uses of it.

I would recommend this product to my friends & family.

Even Blonder

I have pretty light blonde hair, but this Lemon Miracle Masque lightened it up even more. It has the nicest smell and you don't have to use too much. I would definitely buy it again, when I use it all up.

John frida Go Blonder lemon miracle masque

Ce produit sera maintenant un must à avoir dans mes produits capillaires. Ce produit sent l'été :) en plus de laisser mes cheveux facile à démêler et mon blond est plus beau. #cadeau

2.8/5

Didn’t notice results

I was able to try this product for free and I was so excited! I used it for a week every day but unfortunately I didn’t see a difference, I think if I was using all there other related products I would see a result faster. I don’t recommend this product on its own. I did however really like how it made my hair feel and smell!

Good product

I have been trying the hair strengthener for a few weeks and I find my hair has stopped coming out as much. I do find it stronger. Also great smell to it!

New Brunswick, Canada

Effective hair mask

I received this product to try for free in exchange for my honest review.

I have straight, fine hair that is pretty damaged from bleaching, using heat tools daily, and the winter. My ends are split, dry, and brittle but my roots get oily quick. I have been looking for a mask or treatment that won’t weigh down my hair but will help add moisture back. I was really pleased with this mask. I applied about a 1/2 tbsp worth of product (post shampoo) to the mid shaft and ends of my hair, let it sit for 3-5 minutes and then rinsed it out. After one application my hair was softer and looked less damaged. Obviously it can’t repair my broken ends after one or two uses, but it did make it appear healthier and less straw-like. The texture of this mask is rich but not too thick; think of a medium bodied conditioner. It spreads well so you don’t need to use a lot and rinses out cleanly without leaving any film. It also smells really nice! As much as I like this product, I feel like $12.99 (general retail price) is a little too expensive for what it is. You can get some really nice masks for $1-2. I’d buy this again if I couldn’t find a cheaper one cause it does work well.

April 01, 2019

Great for dry, colored hair!

I loved the Go Blonder Lemon and found that it left my hair much softer than usual “blond” conditioning products. I have naturally blond hair but add in blonde high lites at the salon. To keep the blond bright, I recently purchased a shampoo for blonde hair, which leaves my hair dry and brittle, but the John Frieda Go Blonder Masque (after shampooing with blond shampoo), left my hair soft and and so well conditioned!! I’d recommend it to friends and will definitely be buying more! I’m

Very moisturizing!

I have been using this product in place of my conditioner for the last 3 washes (every 2 days) and my hair does feel softer and it looks shinier and healthier. So as a mask it definitely does the trick for giving hair that extra moisture it needs, especially when your hair is colored blonde.

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Grear hair mask!

I’ve been using this product for about a week more. So far I’ve been impressed with the results! My hair has been noticeably softer and it smells great. It’s also been helping keep my blond hair bright and vibrant. Overall I think it’s grear hair mask for the price and I will definitely buy another when this one is done.