John Frieda Go Blonder Lemon Miracle Masque Reviews
#1 in Hair Masks

Go Blonder Lemon Miracle™ Masque Strengthens fragile hair ­fibres before and after lightening, so you can lighten without the fear of damage. Formulated with BlondeMend™ technology and lemon oil, Go Blonder Lemon Miracle™ Masque creates millions of new bonds onto hair to restore damaged ­fibres in just 1 wash. Hair is blonder* and stronger.

*when using the Go Blonder system of shampoo, masque and spray

Le masque Lemon MiracleMC Go Blonder renforce les fibres capillaires fragiles avant et après l’éclaircissement pour que vous n’ayez pas à craindre des dommages. Grâce à la formule enrichie d’huile de citron et la technologie BlondeMendMC, le masque Lemon MiracleMC Go Blonder crée des millions de nouveaux liens dans les cheveux, réparant ainsi les fibres endommagées en un seul lavage. Les cheveux sont plus blonds* et plus forts.

* avec le shampooing, le masque et le vaporisateur Go Blonder.

love love this

i was very excited when I was selected to review this product. it smells amazing worked really well in my hair.i did see a diffence in my hair,it rinsed out really well didn't leave a greasy or unclean feeling.i would buy this product for sure great job!!!!!!!!!!!

Blondetastic!

I received this product for free thanks to Chick Advisor. The Go Blonder Lemon Miracle Masque worked very well with my hair. I could tell it was lightening/toning my hair while deeply nourishing it as well. I loved the scent, it was fresh and lemony.

strawberry blonde forever?

I was super excited to try the John Frieda #LemonMiracleMasque (thanks Chick Advisor for the free tube!) but doubted I would see any change in my natural dark blonde hair. To my delight, I’ve been using for a couple of weeks and have seen a small difference on the ends! And as a bonus, the masque smells amazing and makes my hair super soft. Will definitely keep purchasing!

Not sold on effectiveness

First off, the product SMELLS amazing! It also feels great and made my hair incredibly soft! I received it free through Chick Advisor, and I do think it should
    have been paired with the shampoo because the directions say to use both together. I didn’t notice any difference in terms of keeping colour light or even lightening hair. I would still use the product as a once a week conditioning treatment because it smells so nice and it did leave my hair feeling extra conditioned.

Great product!

I am loving this masque!
    It lighted up my hair and I could notice my hair more bright at the first use! It really works. Its smell is great. My hair became softer and shinier after I started using this mask!

Florida, United States

Go Blonder with Lemon Miracle!

I tried GO BLONDER LEMON MIRACLE MASQUE. I found the product made my dirty blonde hair lighter and took out the brassiness. The product had a nice mild fragrance. After using the product my hair felt soft and it strengthened my hair ends.

I think the price of $12.99 is expensive for the amount of product you get in the tube. I have long hair so I got 3 uses of it.

I would recommend this product to my friends & family.

Even Blonder

I have pretty light blonde hair, but this Lemon Miracle Masque lightened it up even more. It has the nicest smell and you don't have to use too much. I would definitely buy it again, when I use it all up.

John frida Go Blonder lemon miracle masque

Ce produit sera maintenant un must à avoir dans mes produits capillaires. Ce produit sent l'été :) en plus de laisser mes cheveux facile à démêler et mon blond est plus beau. #cadeau

2.8/5

Didn’t notice results

I was able to try this product for free and I was so excited! I used it for a week every day but unfortunately I didn’t see a difference, I think if I was using all there other related products I would see a result faster. I don’t recommend this product on its own. I did however really like how it made my hair feel and smell!

Good product

I have been trying the hair strengthener for a few weeks and I find my hair has stopped coming out as much. I do find it stronger. Also great smell to it!