John Frieda Shimmering Silver Conditioner Reviews
#20 in Conditioner

Smooths and moisturizes grey strands for youthful radiant shine.

Transform dull grey or white hair to bright silver! John Frieda Shimmering Silver Conditioner, formulated with SilverGloss technology, smooths and nourishes wiry strands, neutralises brassiness and enhances shine to reveal vibrant silver. Safe for colour-treated hair.

HOW TO USE: Smooth throughout wet hair after shampooing with Shimmering Silver Shampoo. Leave on for up to 5 minutes, then rinse well. Use each time you wash hair for optimal brightening and neutralising results.

Kent, United Kingdom

Amazing product

This conditioner is amazing, I do have greys and they aren't hideable, this made them really look great and a mature grey instead of a wierd off white grey, also left my hair sooo soft and shiny

South Tyneside, United Kingdom

Fantastic

Highly recommend the John Frieda shimmering silver conditioner it’s left my hair smelling lovely and my hair feels much stronger when dried which I wasn’t expecting. I’ve also noticed my hair feeling more smoother at the ends. Comes in a nice easy to use bottle which doesn’t leak when placed upside down. Highly recommend

Bexley, United Kingdom

This is just what my hair needed

I have never used John Frieda before and used it for the first time after washing my hair.. I only needed a small amount of conditioner to massage into my hair and I felt a softness to my hair that I have never felt before when it was applied. Once rinsed I styled my hair without any static / fly away hair which unfortunately is how my hair naturally is. I was shocked at how healthy and bouncy my hair looked once dry and this is now my favourite product. I would not hesitate recommending this conditioner to anyone -you will have amazing hair!
    To finalise I recommend this product to anyone

Nottingham, United Kingdom

Great for grey hair

John Friedas Shimmering Silver conditioner leaves hair feeling soft but not fly away. It feels smooth without any heaviness or stickiness. It looks shiny and less wiry. Perfect if your greys are thicker than your other hair.

Liverpool, United Kingdom

Silver condtioner

I would recommend the John fridea silver conditioner, I liked the fragrance, very easy to use, easily applied. It left my hair feeling really soft and silky.

Glasgow City, United Kingdom

Shampoo conditioner silver

John frieda never fails smells amazing makes hair silky soft feel salon conditioned without the price tag for helping with colour didnt notice much difference but would still use and have recommended too a few too marks as always

Nottingham, United Kingdom

Great conditioner

I love John Freida products, this b is no exception.
    This conditioner is a pale lilac colour which is supposed to neutralise the brassiness grey hair can sometimes pick up.
    I did notice that my grey hairs did appear shinier after drying, my partner didn't notice any difference however.
    My hair felt nice after use, dried well with my usual serum and blow dry spray.

Very happy with this product and would buy again.

Product was received for a review.

Greenwich, United Kingdom

Hair looked and felt healthy

The colour the smell of the conditioner is lovely. It sinks in well to scalp. Easy to wash out. Left my hair feeling silky smooth. And really easy to brush

November 07, 2019
    Kirklees, United Kingdom

Perfect for brightening up dull tones

The conditioner works perfectly with the shampoo.

My hair felt manageable and smooth, and looked great.

People even commented, asking if I had just been to the hair dressers.

It left my hair bright and shiny with no dull tones.

November 06, 2019
    North Tyneside, United Kingdom

Get in to condition

A beautiful smelling conditioner easy to work in to the hair , thick in texture but goes a long way.no need to leave on hair like other products to have an effect just use and rinse .after use the hair is left feeling soft and easy to comb through so more manageable.