Johnson's Baby Lotion Reviews
#3 in Lotions

As the No 1 choice of hospitals and with the wonderful baby fresh scent, it could just be your best friend to help protect your baby's skin from dryness. This ultra-gentle lotion softens and nourishes, for baby softness.

February 07, 2018

Still amazing!

Not only did I use this on my children when they were babies, I still purchase this lotion today, it has an amazing fresh smell, and leaves ur skin so soft!, its extremely affordable too!

January 19, 2018

Bébé sent si bon, j'adore cette crème

J'aime beaucoup cette crème apaisante pour bébé, elle a une odeur tellement réconfortante. La crèmer après chaque bain et l'heure du devient plus facile. Une lotion non collante et non grasse pour la peau de bébé, la meilleures

January 17, 2018

Johnson's

I have been using this lotion on my daughter for two years now, it has the greatest smell and makes my little one feel so soft and hydrated I would definitely reccomend this product to everyone.

January 11, 2018

The BEST LOTION EVER!!

I have been using this lotion since I was a baby myself and I still continue to use it because it has the greatest smell and it makes my skin feel so soft and hydrated. Definitely recommend to everyone!!!

2.3/5

January 10, 2018
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Not the best for sensitivity

If you have allergies or are sensitive not great for you left baby red and bumps on fave wasnt till we stopped using that it went away. Giving this product thumbs down

December 14, 2017

Love it for son!

I use the night time lotions every night for my son and they work great! Not greasy and has a nice light scent so It's not over powering! I have used these lotions even on my oldest when he was a baby 8 years ago. Only product I trust for my babies!

November 05, 2017

Baby Lotion Is The Best!

Johnson & Johnson baby lotion is definitely recommended by family and I. It makes my baby's skin so smooth that we just can't get enough! Some of my friends are pregnant so I let them know to have it on their baby registry. Not only can it be used for babies, adults can wear it too!

October 14, 2017

Amazing for babies

Such a great and light lotion, perfect for babies or those with sensitive skin! I like that you aren't overwhelmed by perfumes either. In addition I just love how they have stuck with the classic look over the years- means they are clearly doing something right!!

October 11, 2017

Our favourite lotion

We absolutely love this lotion on our little girl. It smells so good, makes her skin so soft and lasts a long time. It has the classic clean baby smell every mom loves

October 06, 2017

Baby lotion

This lotion is great for value and quantity but the effectiveness didn't work so well for my kiddos. Everyone's child's skin is different so it may work better for other children.