Johnson's® Baby Bedtime® Bath Reviews

JOHNSON’S® Bedtime® Bath is part of a clinically proven 3-step bedtime routine* that helps baby sleep better in just 7 days**.
  • Relaxing NATURALCALM® aromas help sooth baby before bed
  • Pediatrician and dermatologist-tested
  • Hypoallergenic; formulated to be gentle, never harsh
  • The NO MORE TEARS® formula allows is as gentle to the eyes as pure water, allowing for a tear-free experience
  • No parabens, phthalates, sulfates or dyes
*3-step bed time routine: Warm bath followed by a gentle massage and quiet time.
**3-step routine is clinically proven to help baby fall asleep faster and stay asleep longer.
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021

February 03, 2012

Now I will admit it doesn't instantly put your child to sleep, but it does help in getting them down a little easier.

January 11, 2012

Not sure about the claims to relax your baby but it smells great. I use this every other bath instead of shampoos and body wash as to not dry out my baby's skin. Love the smell too!

January 10, 2012

I use Johnson's Bedtime Bath every night before bedtime now, and my little one calms right down and goes to sleep without a fuss. Before using the Bedtime Bath, my little one would get all wound up playing in the tub with her toys and not want to go to bed at all, it was always a fight. I think because of the gentle lavender scent, it helps calm and relax her, instead of stimulating her like I found the other scents would do.

January 03, 2012

Love this product! I tried others but this one smells so good and has a great lather to it too!

November 28, 2011

I love the smell of this bedtime bath, it leaves my son skin so soft and the smell last, it also helps give him a good sleep, lavender is just my favourite, I sometimes use it on my own bath too, so relaxing...great product

November 28, 2011

Bath time is not complete without this product. I use everytime I bath my baby. I love it! It smells great and I think it actually works to calm.

November 28, 2011

I use it for myself too, long past having a baby, but it brings back great memories!

November 28, 2011

I love this product. When my baby was newborn it practically put him to sleep after his bath. It smells wonderful. People always compliment that my baby smells good. It's because of this bath stuff and the sleepytime lotion. Love them both.