Johnson's® Baby Bedtime® Bubble Bath Reviews

JOHNSON’S® BEDTIME® Bubble Bath makes big bubbles that turns bath time into fun time. Made with NATURALCALM® aromas, this relaxing bubble bath wash is part of our clinically proven 3-step bedtime routine* that helps baby sleep better in just 7 days**.
  • Relaxing NATURALCALM® aromas help soothe baby before bed
  • Dermatologist-tested
  • Hypoallergenic; formulated to be gentle, never harsh
  • The NO MORE TEARS® formula allows is as gentle to the eyes as pure water allowing for a tear-free experience
  • No parabens, phthalates, sulfates or dyes
*3-step bed time routine: Warm bath followed by a gentle massage and quiet time.
**3-step routine is clinically proven to help baby fall asleep faster and stay asleep longer.

March 19, 2018

Must have for bath routines

The soft lavender scent is calming for little ones, parents will also appreciate this. Its great as the bubble bath and as the body wash. It's part of our nightly routine now.

January 14, 2018

Love this stuff!

Johnson's bedtime baby bubble bath & wash has been the go to wash in my house for all 3 of my kids! Love the relaxing lavender scent, it truly does have a calming effect. Leaves the kids skin soft and lightly scented & is great for sensitive skin! I used it on my 12yr old & 8 yr old & am currently still using it for my 3 yr old! Highly recommend :)

January 11, 2018

Johnsons Bedtime Bath & Wash

I absolutely LOVE Johnsons bedtime baby bubble bath and wash! I still use it for my 3 year old and even for my 5 month old son as part of his bed time routine! The lavender scent really helps him relax and fall asleep easier!

January 04, 2018

Best bath time regiment

We use this everyday for our little human to soothe her to bed. The scent relaxes us both and leads to an easy calm sleep in minutes after the bath. I highly recommend for a great bubble bath even for adults!

December 28, 2017

Love it

This bath time bubble & bath really works. It's soooo calming the smell is heavenly. I would also use the after bath cream we still use it and my son is 3 & 1/2

October 02, 2017

Jadore

Jadore ce produit pour bebe... Tout dabord il sent tres bon mais de plus il aide vraiment pour endormir bebe... Il a un reel effet calmant sur le bebe... Je le recommande

September 29, 2017

Soothing Scent

One of my all time favorite baby wash to use - leaves the kids smelling so good and helps them relax & unwind before bed. Creates lots of bubbles which the kids love, of course! I think I will always buy this even long after the kids grow up

3.2/5

September 28, 2017

Potential harmful ingredients

My sister got this for my son while she was watching him. I only purchase baby products with the safest ingredients and johnsons shampoos DO have a preservation ingredient that is potentially harmful. So I will not continue to use this product. It does smell really nice though.

September 17, 2017

Lots of bubbles!

We love this bubble bath for bath time. It doesn't leave a residue on the skin and the bubbles last for a long time. It has a nice gentle smell that doesn't overpower you. It is one of the better bubble baths out there.

September 12, 2017

Smells so good!

I love the smell of my boy after I bath him with this stuff! It smells so good and cleans him up ! It helps relax him and get him ready for bed. I sometimes use this myself and it works good !