Johnson's® Cottontouch™ Newborn Face & Body Lotion Reviews
#1 in Lotions

COTTONTOUCH™ Newborn Face and Body Lotion is made with real cotton and pH balanced specifically to newborn’s sensitive skin. It absorbs quickly and lasts up to 24-hours, allowing baby’s skin to feel incredibly soft and smooth.
  • Contains real cotton
  • Hypoallergenic
  • Clinically Proven Mildness formula, is designed for baby’s delicate and gentle skin
  • No parabens, phthalates or dyes
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award 2018

September 17, 2018

Amazing!

This lotion has a great smell, it’s very moisturizing and keeps skin soft for a very long time afterwards. I really liked it. I actually used it on myself as well and will continue to buy this product!

September 17, 2018
    Ohio, United States

Smells amazing

I like lotion It is silky thin and smooth and absorbs very quickly. There is a very light, clean, fresh scent that is definitely not overwhelming in any way. I am very sensitive to anything scented, and this was still very much OK for me to use. I even used this on my face and neck, since it is advertised as a product for body and face. No breakouts, no skin sensitivity. Just silky smooth and perfectly moisturized skin. Now that my "trial" has concluded, I'm off to use this on my 2 and 4 year olds so I can breathe them in. Added bonus features: a BIG bottle (I hate little bottles where I have to constantly run to the store), and the PUMP handle to dispense instead of having to squeeze the lotion out. Awesome new product, Jonson's. A+ rating from me.

September 15, 2018

great gentle lotion for sensitive newborn skin

I received this product to try from Familyrated Club. This is a great lotion, it absorbed quickly, had a very very light fragrance, and wasn't greasy. Most importantly, it didn't cause any reactions! Great sized bottle as well so a great value. Really enjoyed using this, paired well with the wash!

Lovely!

JOHNSON'S® COTTONTOUCH™ NEWBORN FACE & BODY LOTION has a wonderful light scent that I loved smoothing into my baby’s skin and even on my own hands! It quickly absorbs and leaves a subtle scent afterwards.
    It doesn’t feel greasy after absorption and I didn’t feel like I needed to reapply multiple times.
    The bottle design makes it very easy to dispense the product and get the amount you need.

*I received this product for free in exchange for my honest opinion

peau plus smooth et confortable avec le JOHNSON'S® Baby

Je vois la différence qu'auparavant avec les produits JOHNSON'S celui là il est plus smooth pour mon bébé et sur sa peau délicate je l'ai essayé aussi sur mon visage et c'est stimulant et très doux et confortable. merci #Family Rated pour ce beau cadeau que j'ai reçu de votre part gratuitement par la poste. un bon travail que vous faites pour nous montrer les nouveautés sur le marché

September 14, 2018

Loved it!! Really is gentle!

I loved this lotion! The scent is so nice and the lotion absorbs quickly into my baby’s skin. He loves it when I put this lotion on him! I would definitely buy this lotion again and recommend it for all newborns.

September 13, 2018

Exactly as you'd expect from Johnson's!

Johnson's has made themselves another amazing product. It's super soft and gentle for baby's new skin - and he had no reactions to the product. Don't need to use much either.

My babies smell so good

I received this to try from a family rated, the opinions are my own. The baby lotion smells amazing. I love how gentle and non greasy it is. My daughter loves it when I massage her with it. It makes her skin so soft and moisturized. The scent is perfect. I actually sometimes use it myself. You won’t be disappointed.

September 13, 2018

Love this lotion! So soft!

I received this product to try through familyrated. The new gentle formula is what made me want to try it. Having super sensitive skin is not fun, but this lotion soothes dry skin without any irritation. The scent is beautiful without being overpowering. Will definately purchase this lotion when I run out!

September 13, 2018

I am a user of Johnson's normally.i usually buy johnson's or what's on sale depending on the circumstance.
    I really like the smell of the cotton touch compared to the old products scent. It was good on my baby's skin. He never got a rash or really dry skin from it. I also enjoyed the pump bottle as i shower with him and its easier one handed. I did not like how thin the soap was. It was super runny like water which made it hard to lather up.

I would however use it again as my son has sensitive skin and i know he doesnt react to this kind now.