Johnson's® Cottontouch™ Newborn Face & Body Lotion Reviews
#1 in Lotions

COTTONTOUCH™ Newborn Face and Body Lotion is made with real cotton and pH balanced specifically to newborn’s sensitive skin. It absorbs quickly and lasts up to 24-hours, allowing baby’s skin to feel incredibly soft and smooth.
  • Contains real cotton
  • Hypoallergenic
  • Clinically Proven Mildness formula, is designed for baby’s delicate and gentle skin
  • No parabens, phthalates or dyes
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award 2018

Light & great smelling

This cottontouch lotion is very lightly scented & very gentle on my baby, the light scent really lasts smells very amazing, the lotion is very lightweight and creamy, my baby suffers from dry skin and exzema, this lotion hydrates and moisurizes her dry skin. This lotion lasts a great amount of time till next application. The pump is very new and improved with a very soft texture as the lotion, really love the style of this pump bottle. This bottle is very large and will at a long time, the pump is very accurate with every push and very easy to do so. This lotions imediately absorbs and hydrates my baby skin as soon as it touches. I love that this product contains no parabens, phthalates or dyes, and is very gentle yet hydrating on baby.

Baby Soft

My little girl breaks out in any cream, they all seem to bother her eczema. I was hesitant to try this product and I was happily surprised that it did not irritate her skin. It absorbs quick with a nice clean scent that isnt overpowering. We use it 3 times a week and will continue till shes a bit older. #gotitfree

September 19, 2018

Excellente lotion et odeur géniale!

J'ai testé ce produit avec mon nouveau-né. Aucune réaction, aucune rougeur! La lotion ne contient aucun produit nocif pour le bébé. L'odeur est très douce et dure longtemps suite à l'application. La lotion pénètre rapidement dans la peau et laisse un effet sec.
    Le seul élément que je changerais est de mettre une pompe pour faciliter la distribution de la lotion.

Amazing

This lotion is incredible! We just recieved this at my workplace, where a pop-up display included a tester of it. This one really sets the bar for all other lotions, whether it's used infants or otherwise, it truly is wonderful, fresh scent, smooth and ultra-hydrating.

Very pleased!

Very pleased with Johnson's cotton touch baby lotion! Nice scent and makes babies skin soft not greasy at all. I was sceptical earlier about Johnson's baby products but this one I like a lot!

Amazing!

This lotion has a great smell, it’s very moisturizing and keeps skin soft for a very long time afterwards. I really liked it. I actually used it on myself as well and will continue to buy this product!

Smells amazing

I like lotion It is silky thin and smooth and absorbs very quickly. There is a very light, clean, fresh scent that is definitely not overwhelming in any way. I am very sensitive to anything scented, and this was still very much OK for me to use. I even used this on my face and neck, since it is advertised as a product for body and face. No breakouts, no skin sensitivity. Just silky smooth and perfectly moisturized skin. Now that my "trial" has concluded, I'm off to use this on my 2 and 4 year olds so I can breathe them in. Added bonus features: a BIG bottle (I hate little bottles where I have to constantly run to the store), and the PUMP handle to dispense instead of having to squeeze the lotion out. Awesome new product, Jonson's. A+ rating from me.

September 15, 2018

great gentle lotion for sensitive newborn skin

I received this product to try from Familyrated Club. This is a great lotion, it absorbed quickly, had a very very light fragrance, and wasn't greasy. Most importantly, it didn't cause any reactions! Great sized bottle as well so a great value. Really enjoyed using this, paired well with the wash!

September 14, 2018

Lovely!

JOHNSON'S® COTTONTOUCH™ NEWBORN FACE & BODY LOTION has a wonderful light scent that I loved smoothing into my baby’s skin and even on my own hands! It quickly absorbs and leaves a subtle scent afterwards.
    It doesn’t feel greasy after absorption and I didn’t feel like I needed to reapply multiple times.
    The bottle design makes it very easy to dispense the product and get the amount you need.

*I received this product for free in exchange for my honest opinion

September 14, 2018

peau plus smooth et confortable avec le JOHNSON'S® Baby

Je vois la différence qu'auparavant avec les produits JOHNSON'S celui là il est plus smooth pour mon bébé et sur sa peau délicate je l'ai essayé aussi sur mon visage et c'est stimulant et très doux et confortable. merci #Family Rated pour ce beau cadeau que j'ai reçu de votre part gratuitement par la poste. un bon travail que vous faites pour nous montrer les nouveautés sur le marché