Johnson's® Head-to-Toe® Baby Wash Reviews

HEAD-TO-TOE® Wash is an ultra-mild, gentle cleanser for newborn’s sensitive skin and eyes. Made with NO MORE TEARS® formula, this baby wash makes bath time a tear-free experience.
  • Pediatrician-tested
  • Hypoallergenic
  • The NO MORE TEARS® formula is as gentle to the eyes as pure water, allowing for a tear-free experience
  • No parabens, phthalates, sulfates or dyes

February 12, 2019

I HAVE repurchased this more than once

I bathe my baby every night as part of his bed time routine. This is the one product I keep going back to because it smells good, it doesn’t dry out his skin and he does not react to it. I have even used it on myself a few times and it cleans well while being super gentle in skin. I will keep repurchasing this product.

February 11, 2019

Amazing Product

Amazing product, smells really good and keeps baby’s skin smooth and soft without it drying out. Does not burn the eyes as well. Very subtle smelling not over the top scent.

February 02, 2019

Gets perfectly Gentle and smooth skin

My baby loves the smell and it soothes her skin.it is gentle to eyes and the packaging includes pumping bottle helps to make a rational amount with one bounce which is quite economical. Using it and will stuck on that.

January 26, 2019

Mon bébé l'adore!

J'ai acheté le savon pour bébé à la lavande pour le soir ainsi que celui à l'avoine pour le reste du temps. Mon bébé les adore! Comme bébé a la peau très sensible, je n'ose pas utiliser n'importe quel produit. Le savon rend la peau de bébé encore plus douce. Je l'utilise également pour lui laver les cheveux. Le produit sent très bon!

January 24, 2019

Can't bathe the baby without

This is a timeless classic in the realm of child care. Not much has changed over the years to add a more pleasant bath time. Each little guy lives the feel and smell. And as always no irritation.

January 21, 2019

So Gentle!

This baby wash was great because it was so gentle. I never had any tears and it worked like a charm. It is a good value and is soft and gentle on the skin.

January 19, 2019

Smells so good!

I have always loved the smell of Johnson’s baby shampoo but now that I have my little one I have used it on her since she was born two years ago and I love the way it smells. It is great because it is mild on her skin and won’t burn if it gets in her eyes. I must have for all parents with little ones.

January 19, 2019

Disappointed by this product

I originally loved this product, as I thought it was gentle and smelled good on my babie's skin. My baby had dry patches of skin and I always assumed it was eczema, until I used another sample of soap to realize that the Johnson & Johnson head-to-toe wash was the cause of the dry skin. I immediately stoped using it and my baby has soft skin all over.

January 15, 2019

La perfection!

J’adore les produits pour bébé Johnson & Johnson. Pour moi, c’est rassurant d’utiliser le savon pour bébé et je sais que les ingrédients sont sécuritaires pour bébé. Doux pour la peau et les yeux, bébé peut apprécier son bain !

January 13, 2019

Great for babies, toddlers, and young children.

Great buy! Best bang for your buck. Not a strong smell, very subtle.
    Kids love it. We use it from head to toe and even for really bubbly baths.

I wouldn't recommend to use in a tub with jets. My daughter used very little and before we knew it the bubbles overflowed lol.

This is a brand for the whole family.