Johnson's® Head-to-Toe® Baby Wash Reviews

HEAD-TO-TOE® Wash is an ultra-mild, gentle cleanser for newborn’s sensitive skin and eyes. Made with NO MORE TEARS® formula, this baby wash makes bath time a tear-free experience.
  • Pediatrician-tested
  • Hypoallergenic
  • The NO MORE TEARS® formula is as gentle to the eyes as pure water, allowing for a tear-free experience
  • No parabens, phthalates, sulfates or dyes

March 03, 2020

Keep repurchasing this product

One star because: smell nice, not everwhelwhing
    Two stars because: price affordable
    Three stars because: simple, a bottle to wash hair & body
    Four stars because: good bottle design

February 17, 2020

Squeaky clean

Having twin boys means lots of messes! This wash is gently on their sensitive skin. Gets them clean without drying out their skin and has a very subtle fragrance. It leaves hair shiny and tangle free!!

December 01, 2019
    Texas, United States

Very convenient

I love this product because it is head to toe and you don't need to use two different products, one for body and one for head. That is what makes it very convenient. But one or two drops and that's enough. My kids have never had any type of reaction to this and they have sensitive skin. Such good quality all I will ever buy.

November 27, 2019

Love johnson’s Head to toe baby wash

I love johnson’s Head to toe baby wash. When I saw the no tears on the bottle I that it meant that then I rinsed my babies hear that she would not cry if it got in her eyes.

1.8/5

November 20, 2019

Too harsh for sensitive skin

Too harah for the delicate skin of a baby, would not use it as an adult either. There are better products out there these days, Johnson’s is outdated!

October 22, 2019

Doux pour la peau sensible de bebe

Doux pour la peau sensible de bebe, marque de confiance, rabais et echantillons gratuits le prouvent, et ne contient pas de paraben, approuve par les pediatres canadiens

October 09, 2019
    Kent, United Kingdom

Baby softness

I use this every night on my 3 month old daughter after she was born she had lots of dry skin but after using this for 2 weeks the dry skin was gone and she now has that baby soft skin everyone adores. We also use the night time range at bedtime wiych helps her sleep through all through the night and allows me a peaceful night
    Sleep

October 02, 2019

I would buy this again. It makes my baby's skin smooth and s

It makes my baby's skin smooth and soft. It also has a nice smell that everyone will love. Happy to purchased this product surely I will buy more. Affordable.

October 01, 2019

Great for the whole family

I love using Johnson’s head to toe on all of my kids (2,4,&6;). It is gentle, smells good, easy to use. I even use it myself as I have eczema and it does not irritate or bother me at all!
    Only complaint is the pump is not good. It takes forever to “pop up” again.

September 04, 2019
    Aguadilla, Puerto Rico

Would buy again. It is soft and gentle for my baby skin,

I will buy this body wash again. It is soft and gentle for the skin of my baby. I like the smell of it too. I used other body washes and the eyes of my baby got irritated, but with this one, that didn’t happen. I definitely recommend the use of this baby wash.