Johnson's® Head-to-Toe® Baby Wash Reviews

HEAD-TO-TOE® Wash is an ultra-mild, gentle cleanser for newborn’s sensitive skin and eyes. Made with NO MORE TEARS® formula, this baby wash makes bath time a tear-free experience.
  • Pediatrician-tested
  • Hypoallergenic
  • The NO MORE TEARS® formula is as gentle to the eyes as pure water, allowing for a tear-free experience
  • No parabens, phthalates, sulfates or dyes

August 08, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Baby wash

It is very gentle on the skin, and has not shown any signs of re-activeness or sensitivity. I would definitely recommend this product to my friends and family. This baby soap is perfect. The smell is great. It leaves the baby clean and soft. Perfect baby wash for your own kids or as a gift. I love the bottle size, and pump top.

August 07, 2019
    Oregon, United States

Awesome for snorkeling!

Although this soap was intended for babies, we have found that it works wonderfully for keeping snorkel masks clean and fog free! Since the soap doesn’t hurt your eyes, you don’t have to worry about it in your mask, and when washing our gear, the sand just falls away. I highly recommend it!

August 06, 2019
    Wisconsin, United States

Great soap

I had to start using a baby wash when I had heat rash. This worked very well on sensitive skin that needed to be washed many times a day. The pump bit broke off when I was trying to open it, so I had to transfer to different container.

August 06, 2019
    New Jersey, United States

You can't beat a classic!

I've been around Johnson's baby wash all my life. My mom used it on me. I've used it on all the babies that have come through my house. The classic scent is so pleasant.

May 22, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

I cannot use this product on my LO

I received a bottle of Johnson's Head-to-Toe baby wash as a shower gift, but after using it for a week my little girls skin was so dry she was peeling all over. While it didn't seem to bother her I didn't like it. I have hopes I will be able to use this product when she gets older as the price is fantastic. But on her sensitive newborn skin it didn't work for us.

May 02, 2019

Not a baby

I'm not a baby, nor do I have a baby. But I do have sensitive skin,, and use this as a daily cleanser when i wake up. It is very sensitive for the body and intimate parts as well. If it's good enough for a baby why shouldn't adults use it to?

March 30, 2019

Good body wash

This is one of few body washes that I use on my baby. Smells nice and does not irritate his sensitive skin. I really like the Johnson's baby product line. Will continue to use this. Sometimes I even use for myself.

March 15, 2019

The BEST Head-To-Toe Baby Wash

I use this baby wash for our girls and it’s so gentle on their bodies, no rashes or irritations. The scent is very nice as well. I like how this wash doesn’t contain any parabens. I’ll continue to repurchase.

February 12, 2019

I HAVE repurchased this more than once

I bathe my baby every night as part of his bed time routine. This is the one product I keep going back to because it smells good, it doesn’t dry out his skin and he does not react to it. I have even used it on myself a few times and it cleans well while being super gentle in skin. I will keep repurchasing this product.

February 11, 2019

Amazing Product

Amazing product, smells really good and keeps baby’s skin smooth and soft without it drying out. Does not burn the eyes as well. Very subtle smelling not over the top scent.