JOHNSON’S NATURAL Baby Lotion Reviews
#97 in Lotions

Plant and fruit derived ingredients.

April 05, 2017

I received this product as a gift for my son. I used it everyday and it kept his skin moisturized and feeling soft. I was not a fan of the scent however.

March 30, 2017

Johnsons Natural Baby Lotion comes in a 266 ml pump style bottle which makes it easy to dispense with one hand which is always great so you always have one hand free for baby. Unlike the other Johnsons products this lotion is 99% natural. It does say on the bottle the remainder of the ingredients are essential to blend the product together to maintain effectiveness. There's no parabens and dyes so you feel safe using it on your child's skin. I used this on my daughter's skin and she didn't have any reaction. Although when you first apply this lotion it makes the skin feel slightly sticky and tacky it does absorb after a few minutes and then leaves the skin feeling soft and smooth. The scent is very natural. To me it has a light oat scent which smells very natural and it is not an overwhelming scent and it dissipates quickly. So if you're looking for a more natural lotion that keeps your child's skin moisturized for 24 hours and helps build the natural barrier of your babies skin then look no further. This product is for you.

3.2/5

February 09, 2016

Johnson's and Johnson's is not my favorite brand as their products have caused my babies to break out. When I Saw this lotion that read natural it peaked my interest so I tried it, first on myself then spot tested on my babies and it did not break them out. When I cant get a hold of my go to baby lotion by shea moisture I pick this one up at Walmart. This lotion is light, absorbs quickly, scent is non offensive, does not smell like baby powder and most of the ingredients are natural; a whopping 90% natural. I Have paid $4.97 at Walmart and $3.50 when on sale at shoppers drug mart.

February 07, 2016

I got this product as a baby shower gift and it was the first lotion that I used my son when he was a newborn. It was gentle on his skin and didn't break him out. The scent is nice and light and it kept him moisturized. It's a good product.

February 07, 2016

This lotion is gentle on babies skin I've used it on my grandson and myself leaves your skin feeling nice and soft

January 21, 2016

This lotion is really gentle on my babies skin. It smells nice and really moisturizers well.

August 29, 2014

smells great and leaves skin feeling amazingly soft

2.8/5

October 07, 2013

When my daughters skin looked a little dry from using scented lotions i opped in for this. The lotion i found was a little greasy. It did work. however, i couldn't BARE the smell. The smell of this lotion is AWFUL. It smells almost like plastic or playdough. I still have the whole bottle, i can't use it.

September 21, 2012

Last year I was lucky enough to have been mailed a free full size bottle of this to try beofre it hit the shelves. I have to say that I really liked this product and have mentioned it to alot of my friends who's babies have dry skin. My son had really dry skin between his toes and none of the other baby lotions had done anything to help clear it up. After trying this product on my son for only 3 days I was amazed at how fast it cleared up his dry skin problem and that I haven't had to use it on him since. I have been passing the bottle onto my friends and they have had the same experience as myself, that it works better than most baby lotions for dry skin.

2.8/5

April 25, 2012

This product worked fine, but was not exceptional and I did not like the smell or consistensy. I did not like it, but it was mostly just preference for other smells.