Johnson’s® Skin Nourish Vanilla Oat Baby Lotion Reviews
#94 in Lotions

This hypoallergenic lotion enriched with oat extract and vanilla essence soothes baby and hydrates baby’s skin for 24-hours to provide healthy looking skin.
  • Enriched with oat extract
  • Pediatrician and dermatologist-tested
  • Hypoallergenic; formulated to be gentle and never harsh
  • No parabens, phthalates or dyes

November 16, 2019
    Oklahoma, United States

It smells great.

It’s a little watery but has a Pleasant sweet smell. Not very overpowering and moisturizes very well. I don’t have to apply much and after a bath, it leaves my little ones skin feeling soft and Warm.

January 09, 2019
    North Carolina, United States

Love it

So this is by far my favorite Johnson’s baby lotion. I love the scent that I even use it myself. The lotion is. Rey light and penetrates quiet well. I use it on my babies every morning and love that the smell lingers all day. I’m happy that the lotion is gentle enough not to irritate the babies skin. Very happy with this lotion.

October 22, 2018

Sweet baby lotion

My daughter has sensitive skin and is prone to rashes. This lotion helps keep her skin soft and hydrated, not slick or greasy. It absorbs quickly and lasts all day. I love the scent, she smells like a cookie and she loves her bathtime massage with her lotion. It's so nice, I use it sometimes after my showers!

October 12, 2018

Smells great!

The Vanilla Oat baby lotion smells so good! So much so, our little one wants to taste it every time we use it. But it also works well. Baby’s skin is soft and hydrated when we use it on her.

September 26, 2018

wow

Nous adorons le produit, mon plus jeune est actuellement hospitalisé et nous l'avons emmener a l'hôpital, tout le monde nous dit que notre coco sent super bon, et cest vrai haha

September 26, 2018

Gentle option

I had the opportunity to test this product for free. The first thing that I noticed about it was the bottle. I really liked the shape and overall look. It was easy to grip and the pump made it even more convenient. Especially when you don’t always have both hands free. The scent wasn’t my favourite but it was light and fresh. The overall effectiveness was nice. It was gentle and was able to be used on everyone in my family. It didn’t leave skin sticky and left it moisturized and soft.

September 25, 2018

It is gentle and works

Received the product to try for free and was able to try it on my little one as well as his toddler sister.
    The scent is very mild and delicate. it's pleasant to apply, nice texture and no greasy sensation.
    My boy has very sensitive skin and he was good with this product. It helps their skin stay humectated and soft.

September 25, 2018

Amazing smell by J&J;

Love the pump bottles... this smell is unmatched in lotions... I have very dry and sensitive skin and love this lotion. It is moisturizing and leaves a great fragrance behind...its so good that I dont even have to wear a perfume. I got a very big bottle(16.9 oz) for under 5$, so a big bargain for a great quality product. We also use this on my great niece who is 4 months old and has issues with most lotions. Zero reaction to this and mama is happy she doesnt have to buy the super expensive lotions any more!! Highly recommend this to anyone with any skin types!

September 04, 2018

A step in the right direction

I have never liked Johnson baby products, and my kids haven’t either. They were too harsh on their skin and I didn’t like the ingredients. But when I was accepted to try the newer, simpler Johnson’s Skin Nourish Vanilla Oat body lotion for free I was intrigued. It smells amazing and I like the simplified ingredient list. And so far it works! My baby enjoys the feel of it and the smell, and the packaging is engaging. I don’t see myself switching from my currebbt brand, but this product has definitely changed the way I think of Johnson’s Baby products.

September 03, 2018

Nice baby lotion

I received this product free from Chick Advisor , I have three children ranging from age 6-1, I tried this lotion on all three and it is a very nice creamy lotion , i like that it’s a big bottle and a little goes a long way . The scent is nice and not to over powering for my liking . I use it on my own sentive skin and it really helps with my dry cracked skin which impresses me , I like knowing it won’t irritated my kids skin . We have added this to our bath and bed time routine