Johnsonville Mild Italian Sausage Reviews

Ranked #1935 out of 2376 in Grocery

March 31, 2016

Johnsonville Mild Italian Sausage are very tasty and go great for those summer barbeques. They cook up great and the price is very good. I always keep this on hand in the summer for a quick meal.

October 23, 2015

I liked these sausages a lot. They cook up well and taste good. I use them in my pasta dishes or eat them in hot dog buns.

October 18, 2015

Johnsonville Mild Italian Sausages are absolutely stunning and delicious. They can be grilled, fried or added to your favorite dish. As well as, eaten alone or in a hot dog bun. The sausages are extremely versatile and while I enjoy all flavors the Italian Sausage is by far my favorite. It holds the condiments well and just tastes great with a wild mixture of food or by itself.

September 24, 2014

So mediocre tasting. The only thing I really like is the size and plumpness of their sausages. The spicing is not very nice. Just very average tasting. I'd rather spend more money and get a better product.