Prestige Item
Joico HydraSplash Hydrating Conditioner Reviews

Forget about those dense, overly-creamy moisturizing formulas that leave dry, fine hair flat and lifeless. HydraSplash Hydrating Conditioner brilliantly detangles and replenishes elasticity with a lightweight formula that won’t weigh down hair.

You may also like Joico HydraSplash Hydrating Shampoo, Hydrating Gelée Masque, and Replenishing Leave-in.

February 15, 2020

Great conditioner

I received this product for free for testing and review purposes.
    I LOVE This conditioner! It makes my hair feel smooth and silky... it smells great and you don’t need to use too much of it to get your hair to feel great! I’m so happy I tried this product and will absolutely purchase this again!

Hydrating conditoner

I received this product for free from the ChickAdvisor club for reviewing purposes. I have been testing out Joico's Hydrasplash Hydrating conditioner for the past week and I love the result! I have medium, thick and dry hair. After using this product just 1 day I can already tell my hair feeling more soft, smooth and looking more healthy! I even noticed that it detangles my hair, making it easy to comb/brush my hair. I also love the packaging and the amazing scent! I highly recommend trying this out! #gift

Very hydrating

I got this product for free in exchange for an honest review. My hair gets super dry in winter and this hydra splash conditioner is a lifesaver! Super moisturizing and doesn’t weigh my hair down.

Hydrating conditioner!

I receive the Hydra Splash line for free from Chick Advisor and Joico Canada for review purposes*

Combining with the shampoo, it has a nice texture and a spa like scent, that leaves my hair shiny, smooth and smelling absolutely amazing!

I definitely recommend it!

Underwhelmed

I loved the scent and texture of this product. Unfortunately I did not find this product wowed me in terms of extra hydration to my hair. It does the job but I prefer to use the hair mask instead.

My hair is SO soft!

I received this product for free in exchange for a honest review thanks to Joico and ChickAdvisor.

My hair is SO soft after using this conditioner for a few weeks and let me tell you, my hair usually SUFFERS in the winter, but not after using this conditioner! Rinses easy, no residue and no feeling of my hair being weighed down

Sinaloa, Mexico

Coup de coeur!

J'ai fait l'essai de ce nouveau revitalisant en plein mois de février au froid et en plein voyage au Mexique, 2 opposés qui nécessitent beaucoup d'hydratation! C'est réussi! Le revitalisant Joico rend mes cheveux soyeux et bien hydratés. Sa belle couleur bleue m'a tout de suite charmée! Je le recommande vraiment!
    Merci pour ce banc d'essai! #gift

February 14, 2020

Just a conditioner for me

I didn’t notice much about this conditioner, it helped hydrate my coloured hair a bit but it didn’t provide that wow-ing factor. While my hair still felt a little soft, I’m sure if this would be a conditioner that I’d repurchase after using this one up.

Hydrating must have!

I’ve struggled to find a good conditioner for my fine, dry hair and finally this one has stolen my heart! It’s very thick, almost the consistency of toothpaste, which makes it really easy to work through my fine hair and it starts to work right away! I find that some moisturizing conditioners weigh my hair down, but this one is designed for fine hair and left mine feeling light and airy! I love the subtle yet fresh scent and I love the texture of this product! I’m just so happy with it! #gotitfree

It smooths out my hair!

I got this product free to try! This is my first experience with Joico's hair product and it has been great! I have very dry hair and the ends are a bit damaged. I love this conditioner as it makes my hair feel smooth again after every wash. It doesn't get oily after use so is perfect for me as I wash my hair and use conditioner everyday. The smell is amazing as well, not something that is too strong of artificial fragrance. For conditioners, I would be happy to pay for something that is slightly more expensive. I definitely recommend this product!