Prestige Item
Joico HydraSplash Hydrating Conditioner Reviews

Forget about those dense, overly-creamy moisturizing formulas that leave dry, fine hair flat and lifeless. HydraSplash Hydrating Conditioner brilliantly detangles and replenishes elasticity with a lightweight formula that won’t weigh down hair.

You may also like Joico HydraSplash Hydrating Shampoo, Hydrating Gelée Masque, and Replenishing Leave-in.

February 26, 2020

Makes my hair so soft!

This conditioner I makes my hair so soft and visibly more shiny! The only down side is that it had parabens and silicones which I’m trying to steer clear of. However the product works beautifully! I would definitely recommend this product just for not every day use

Amazing. My new favourite

I bleach my hair once a month I left this on for 5 minutes and it was like I never even dyed my hair so worth it will be a new favourite for me for sure

February 25, 2020

The PERFECT conditioner for fine hair

I am in love with this conditioner!! I have very fine hair with a dry scalp and I found that this connditioner has been amazing with my hair. It moisturizes both my scalp and strands without weighing it down! My hair is hydrated but also voluminous! The perfect combo!

Makes hair even softer

Disclaimer: I received Joico Hydrasplash Hydrating Conditioner from ChickAdvisor to try in exchange for a review however, opinions are my own.

I also received Joico Hydrasplash Hydrating Shampoo and this product already made my hair felt light, soft and moisturized. However, when you use both the shampoo and conditioner together, it can make your hair even softer! It also made my hair felt lighter and more hydrated. I feel like this product can be used with another shampoo brand since Joico Hydrasplash Hydrating Shampoo already gave similar result (makes hair light, soft and moisturized). So, unless you want your hair to feel extra light, extra soft and extra hydrated, you can use Joico shampoo and conditioner together.

February 24, 2020

Smooth as silk

I loved this conditioner! It lathered gently into my hair without having to work too hard at it. My hair is thick and has grown well past my bra band lengthwise so having a conditioner that seals my hair without tangling is a major plus. I even put this on my roots as my scalp is very dry and I didn’t have flakes until the 3rd day of not being washed, the formula was very soothing.

February 24, 2020

My hair is so soft!

I received JOICO HYDRASPLASH HYDRATING CONDITIONER for free from Chick Advisor. Thank you! This conditioner is hydrating, but not heavy, and leaves my hair so soft when I get out of the shower.

February 23, 2020

Made my hair feel soft

I wanted to start by saying I received this product free from Chick Advisor to sample and review.
    My hair is currently highlighted blonde (previously red) and often feels drier on the ends - especially this winter. This conditioner started making it feel softer even after the first use. The smell was great as well. I paired it with the Joico HydraSplash Shampoo. Even the next day I was still getting complimented on the smell. I also found I didn't need much product for it to be effective, which is a plus. I will definitely be purchasing this again.

Love it !!

HYDRA SPLASH HYDRATING CONDITIONER
    This conditioner is very light weight unique formula that doesn’t leave the hair feeling greasy. Detangling my hair was so easy I am super impressed. i could use my fingers to comb through my hair and it felt so soft and smooth. It left my hair feeling silky and smells so fresh and great. I got this product as a gift for review purposes but I found a gem.

Obsessed with this line!

I'm a huge fan of this line, will definitely repurchase! It does exactly what it describes and keeps moisture locked in without weighing down my fine hair :)

Smooth as can be !

This is a great complement to the shampoo. It is a thicker and spreads nicely! You don’t need a lot of it and it leaves your hair feeling hydrated!

It has the same scent as the shampoo so if you are someone who like fruity flavours this is more cologne scented.

I would 100% purchase this once I run out!