Prestige Item
Joico HydraSplash Replenishing Leave-in Reviews

Perfect as a pre-blow-dry leave-in after your cleanse and condition routine, this replenishing hydrator delivers a dose of nourishment and banishes frizz that results in brilliantly supple, soft, shiny hair.

You may also like Joico HydraSplash Hydrating Shampoo, Hydrating Conditioner, and Hydrating Gelée Masque.

February 14, 2020

Excellent leave in treatment for dry and frizzy hair

I love this leave in conditioner. I have very fine and dry hair and this leave in conditioner makes my hair feel smooth without looking greasy. My toddler has very frizzy hair that is very difficult to tame. This leave in conditioner works very well for her.

February 14, 2020

Definite repurchase!

I’m used to using leave-in products after I got into the habit with heat protectant after my hair was towel-dried. This was a great way to bring back some hydration into my coloured hair. It didn’t feel too heavy and helped tame my hair so it was manageable to leave the house without styling my hair.

3.2/5

February 13, 2020

Pas une grosse différence

Tout d'abord, j'ai reçu ce produit afin de le tester et donner mon opinion sur celui-ci. #gotitfree

Honnêtement après avoir utilisé toute la gamme, je n'ai pas vu de différence d'ajouter ce produit. En effet, le shampooing, le revitalisant et le masque sont suffisamment efficace sans devoir rajouter une étape supplémentaire. Par contre, je crois qu'il pourrait être un ajout intéressant pour quelqu'un qui n'a pas tous les éléments de la gamme ou qui utilise une autre gamme. L'avantage est qu'il a un format pratique pour être dans un sac de voyage.

February 12, 2020

Good for daily styling!

This leave in is great for everyday use. It worked well to tame my frizz and make my hair smooth and shiny. I wish it worked as a heat protectant as well, but the product description does not say anything about that. Because of this, I had to apply an additional heat protectant in combination with this product. I did however, use this on my ends to re-hydrate in between washes.
    This product was sent to me for free by ChickAdvisor in exchange for my honest review.

February 11, 2020

Sooo nice!

I really like this product! It works pretty well on my fine, straight hair. Doesn't feel greasy and I like the smell. After a few uses, I've decided that I'd consider repurchasing, though it is on the pricey side! It's one of those 'treat yourself' products.

February 05, 2020

Très bon produit qui rend les cheveux doux

J'ai beaucoup aimé essayer ce produit grâce a chickadvisor, mes cheveux étaient souples et brillant par la suite. Surtout, plus facile à coiffer! Je recommande!

January 29, 2020

This leave-in is my FAVE!!

I got this box in exchange for my honest review so here goes:

This leave in conditioner is the bomb. com!! It is so smooth and light-weight, yet really kicks a**, when it comes to hydrating the hair and taming frizz. I have loved using this pre-blow dry or flat iron.