Prestige Item
Joico HydraSplash Replenishing Leave-in Reviews

Perfect as a pre-blow-dry leave-in after your cleanse and condition routine, this replenishing hydrator delivers a dose of nourishment and banishes frizz that results in brilliantly supple, soft, shiny hair.

You may also like Joico HydraSplash Hydrating Shampoo, Hydrating Conditioner, and Hydrating Gelée Masque.

February 15, 2020

Good leave in!

I received this product for free for testing and review purposes.
    I LOVE This leave in conditioner BUT I found it smells a little bit like nair? It could have just been me, I only tried it once before review, but beware of this when you purchase. It does leave your hair looking and feeling amazing... so I would probably purchase this leave in conditioner again!

Love the leave-in

I received this product for free from the ChickAdvisor club for reviewing purposes. I have been trying out Joico's Hydrasplash replenishing leave-in for the past few days after using the shampoo and conditioner from the same haircare line and I love the results! A little goes a long way. I noticed my hair feeling more moisturized, it feels smooth and it adds more shine. I also like the packaging and that it comes with a pump; making it easy to control the amount of product that comes out. I definitely recommend trying this out! #gift

Great product

I got this product for free in exchange for an honest review. I love using this replenishing leave-in before styling my hair. Greatly reduces frizz as well as boosting softness and shine

Lightweight Leave-In

I receive the Hydra Splash line for free from Chick Advisor and Joico Canada for review purposes*

Normally I don’t use leave-in, but this one deserves kudos! It is really lightweight, smells amazing, and one little portion is enough to give the hair a nice finish.

I’m going to include this in my hair care routine, for sure!

Amazing

This product is amazing and I will definitely repurchase. It makes my hair so soft and smooth. The scent is also amazing. I would definitely recommend this product!!

February 14, 2020

The best leave-in conditioner I’ve tried!

I received this leave-in conditioner for free in exchange for an honest review from Joico and ChickAdvisor.

Winter air has nothing on this leave-in conditioner! My hair feels SO soft and lightweight after using this leave-in conditioner. It feels wonderful after your hair dries, with no residue!

Sinaloa, Mexico

Je suis charmée!

J'étais ravie de participer à ce bacn d'essai car je n'avais jamais utilisé les produits Joico, encore moins de leave-in. Je l'ai amené avec moi en voyage pour donner un boost d'hydratation à mes cheveux fatigués par le soleil et l'eau de la mer salée. J'ai bien fait de le faire! Mes cheveux sont très doux et hydratés. Je les sens plus forts.
    Merci pour ce banc d'essai! #gift

Great leave in!

I used this product after shampooing and conditioning with the rest of the this product line. I knew I wanted to leave my hair down or have it in a long ponytail and I have to say that this made my ponytail feel sleek and tangle free even during a busy work day! I have hair that is quite fine and work on as a flight attendant so it’s common for my hair to get tangled and dry at work, but this was a game changer! My hair is so silky smooth and even after sleeping on it it does not get as tangled as it was getting before. I’m so impressed and love using this product line. #gotitfree

Great pre-styling hair product

I got this product free to try! I have used something similar from a different brand before, so I find them quite similar. It helps with giving a bit of a shine to my dry hair and I mainly use it on the ends. I think it would be a good protection from the blow dryer's heat as it helps to moisturize my hair before I style my hair.I love this product and would recommend to my girlfriends!

February 13, 2020

Lovely Leave-in

I enjoyed my experience using the Joico HydraSplash leave-in conditioner/treatment. I would use it on towel dried but still wet hair about 2 to 3 pumps for my long hair and let it do its magic and detangle my hair. I found this very helpful when I needed to comb my wet hair as it made it so much easier. I would also use it to touch up anytime my hair felt a little dry or staticky and it would tame and hydrate it. I definitely see myself repurchasing this product as its lightweight without weighing hair down and taming frizz and dryness. #gotitfree