Prestige Item
Joico HydraSplash Replenishing Leave-in Reviews

Perfect as a pre-blow-dry leave-in after your cleanse and condition routine, this replenishing hydrator delivers a dose of nourishment and banishes frizz that results in brilliantly supple, soft, shiny hair.

You may also like Joico HydraSplash Hydrating Shampoo, Hydrating Conditioner, and Hydrating Gelée Masque.

February 17, 2020

Not as Soft as I was Expecting

Thanks to Chick Advisor for sending me this product to try. I used this product on conjunction with the others, it didn't leave my hair quite as soft or silky as I was expecting. I was hoping for a bit more hydration so I don't think this is a product I will re-purchase.

February 15, 2020

possibility

im not sure about this leave in. i will have to try it again but i like to have a full complete hair care set with products that do not have horrible ingredients in them.

2.7/5

February 14, 2020

Ok, not awesome

It’s a good leave in, not awesome or outstanding product. It helps to detangle but is not so moisturizer as it claims to be. I still have frizz after use it.

February 12, 2020

Not for my curls!

I would definitely say this one is my least fave for my curls. I felt like it was too light weight for my curl type to use alone. So, I went in with a curl defining cream and my fave gel. I did this so I can style my hair and get more defined curls. This leave in's consistency was on the thinner side  and serum like. After my curls were completely dry I did notice some frizz.

2.2/5

February 04, 2020

Joico Hydra splash replenishing leave in

I received this product complimentary from Joico and Chickadvisor for testing purposes 💙

I honestly... Hated this. It was full of silicones, and it made my hair feel heavy, greasy, and gross. I did NOT LIKE IT at all! It was not hydrating, my hair just felt dry and nasty.