Joico Instant Refresh Dry Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #105 out of 131 in Dry Shampoo

0.5/5

March 06, 2017

NOPE!

haha I do not recommend this one. It was 100% a waste of money. I am so annoyed because the normal cost of this is 22 dollars. I bought this at winners because my usual Baltiste one was out of stock and I assumed this one would be even better. BOY was I wrong. Joico generally has amazing products; This is not one. It did not clean my hair, it just added to the grease and made my hair look wet. I tried it a few times just to make sure. Unfortunately it never worked. The only reason I gave this any love is the smell is actually quite nice. I wouldn't recommend this, I'm not even going to give this away. It's just going in the garbage.

2.8/5

July 23, 2015

I usually love join products because they're usually light and hardly perfumed etc. But this product fell flat for me. It dried up my oily roots about 50% but didn't give me any volume or really clean look I need for my very oily hair. I'll still to my usual other brand..

January 07, 2015

Smells great! Light and refreshing. Great for in between washes or for a little extra volume. Very light finnish. Best dry shampoo I've tested.

tiger123 added a new review for
    T-Fal Actifry

tiger123 has posted in the forum topic
    Parents - need your reviews

lamurap added a new review for
    Olivieri Tortellini